FORUMS

[ROM][AOSP/4.3] Eclipse v5.1 build 5- Galaxy Note 2 (i605/vzw) Light & Dark!

2,821 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,452

By nitroglycerine33, Inactive Recognized Developer on 27th March 2013, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2013, 02:54 AM |#41  
Flag Bay Area California
Thanks Meter: 986

More
The new build from today is absolutely amazing! Everything is working and smoking fast!
28th April 2013, 01:19 PM |#42  
Flag Rio Tinto
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I try to install on my GT N7105 (International model), but i get a 'Status 7' error

This rom is only for i605 model? Or there is a way to install it on international model?

many thanks
28th April 2013, 03:41 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasil.pt

I try to install on my GT N7105 (International model), but i get a 'Status 7' error

This rom is only for i605 model? Or there is a way to install it on international model?

many thanks

I to get a error 7 wen trying to flash an I have a i605...
28th April 2013, 04:18 PM |#44  
Flag Easton, pa
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasil.pt

many thanks

Delete both android folders. Internal and external. That worked for me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2013, 06:40 PM |#45  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 641

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbudafuko

I to get a error 7 wen trying to flash an I have a i605...

i had to reflash TWRP, i was running CWM Touch and kept getting a status 7 error in the updater script, but i solved it by reflashing TWRP recovery then flashing the rom and gapps
28th April 2013, 07:44 PM |#46  
Flag Rio Tinto
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztotherad

i had to reflash TWRP, i was running CWM Touch and kept getting a status 7 error in the updater script, but i solved it by reflashing TWRP recovery then flashing the rom and gapps

I use Phill's recovery but I will try TWRP

many thanks for help
28th April 2013, 10:46 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
OK got it to install an damn running smooth an fast....1 ? This is the an app that has 5 line keyboard like two an what's some apps to take place of the two apps? An is there any way to get multi window on here at all or at less a knockoff...also what's arerecommended kernel for aosp ROMs...sry for all the ? been running two ROMs until resently
8th May 2013, 11:26 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Does anyone know where to get the latest nightly since dev-host appears to be down?
9th May 2013, 02:40 PM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbudafuko

OK got it to install an damn running smooth an fast....1 ? This is the an app that has 5 line keyboard like two an what's some apps to take place of the two apps? An is there any way to get multi window on here at all or at less a knockoff...also what's arerecommended kernel for aosp ROMs...sry for all the ? been running two ROMs until resently

1.) What? I didnt understand any of that

2.) Multi-Window will not be on any AOSP based roms, it is dependant on Touchwiz framework and cannot be ported to AOSP unless someone is able to mix the Touchwiz and AOSP framework, this has happened before with an older phone but it took years to get up and running. As for a knock off, there isn't one that I know of.

3.) All of the kernels that are still being updated are excellent. The problem with saying which one is the overall best is that each person different wants and need out of a kernel. You should really figure out everything you want and need out of a kernel and then look for one that fits what you need.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to shangrila500 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shangrila500 Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 03:50 AM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Will this work on the galaxy note 2 att???? Thanks for anyhelp

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

hey just curious.....does bluetooth, camera, wifi, tether, visual voicemail, gps working?????
19th May 2013, 02:47 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
love this ROM has anyone got WiFi tether working ? unlimited data and I use it for my iPad no success tried WiFi tether trevon mod no go and using the ROM hotspot settings connect to iPad but amount connect to internet thanks .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)