[ROM]AOKP Build 37[FE21 Kernel][OS 4.0.4]UPDATED 05/24/12

4,200 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,258

By KBizzle, Recognized Contributor on 24th February 2012, 01:59 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
11th June 2012, 08:06 PM |#7571  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
anyone know how to get visual voicemail on the aokp rom? i hate dialing my number to hear messages ! and google voice isn't for me...and thanks TCP FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK !

11th June 2012, 08:16 PM |#7572  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdagraca

anyone know how to get visual voicemail on the aokp rom? i hate dialing my number to hear messages ! and google voice isn't for me...and thanks TCP FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK !

There is visual voice mail app just install just google it. (then send text 9999 to block 9016)
11th June 2012, 08:19 PM |#7573  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
do i send text "9999" to 9016 or do i send a blank text to number "9999" and specifically which app? i dont want to register or anything like that for a visual voicemail..THANKS!
11th June 2012, 09:54 PM |#7574  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 1,199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizky911

When we getting build 38????

Ask miss CLEO now!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1339448079099.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1123235  
11th June 2012, 09:58 PM |#7575  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

do i send text "9999" to 9016 or do i send a blank text to number "9999" and specifically which app? i dont want to register or anything like that for a visual voicemail..THANKS!

I'm using the Sprint VVM from an older Samsung build. I found a link to it somewhere in the cm9 thread. It's in a zip file you flash after installing the rom and gapps.
11th June 2012, 09:59 PM |#7576  
Flag Willowbrook
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

Have you tried using "youmail"? This is a much better option imho.
11th June 2012, 10:16 PM |#7577  
Flag Washington DC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j a

Umm...ahem..*cough*, I don't want to turn this into a bitch / flame session...BUT-

This IS a fair question. It might be annoying to see every few posts..but it is fair. A good number of people donated cold hard cash for a new phone and while it DOES NOT entitle us to any expectation of receiving something at a certain time, it would be the right thing to at least get an update every few days. He did post several days ago that it was coming same day..so it's not out of line here.

I'm happy to wait however long it takes, but communication is key. I'm not saying we should expect a book, but a line or two of status isn't that hard. (Please?)

U have a life don't you??? T.C.P. has a life don't he? Kbizzel has a life don't he???? We a have life to lives. Anything can happen in our lives that we don't want to share with others. My point is god forbids anything horrible can happen in people's lives. Not flaming or anything just saying try to see things from a different prospective.

The Following User Says Thank You to krazy_smokezalot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazy_smokezalot Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 10:22 PM |#7578  
Flag Washington DC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by basketthis

I hope the mods close this thread. Seems that it's full of unappreciative people and eta this, eta that...

And, for those that don't get it yet: donations should be based off prior releases/work. Not prospective work. Anything could happen at any time and they could be done with development. They don't need to answer to anybody. Hell, they could just keep it to themselves and run it on their personal phone and not deal with the headaches. So, as much as i want an eta and everyone else does, keep it to yourself. I'm not going to sugar coat anything so stfu or gtfo.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Wen you said "Hell, they could just keep it to themselves and run it on their personal phone and not deal with the headaches" I can so relate to what you said in that part! Know what I mean!:beer:

The Following User Says Thank You to krazy_smokezalot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazy_smokezalot Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 10:57 PM |#7579  
L.A, CA
Thanks Meter: 205

More
good news
http://tinyw.in/GGFT
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JOEOZUNA4U For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JOEOZUNA4U Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 11:03 PM |#7580  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U

and here i thought my phone couldnt get any better. i love being pleasantly surprised. Build 38 will make us all have a nerdgasm
also my 200th post. WOOO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAtheistOtaku For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheAtheistOtaku Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 11:04 PM |#7581  
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 3,608

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U

Great now I start over when I get home

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T.C.P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift T.C.P Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread