2430Mah battery (same size as stock)

Search This thread

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
3 hours of uptime with medium usage 20% drop so far.

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
So what do you think should I delete the stats after the 1st full charge or after the 3rd?

eraldo

Feb 15, 2010
London
So what do you think should I delete the stats after the 1st full charge or after the 3rd?

when you first get it drain it to red like below 10% then fully charge it then delete battery stats while its at 100% and then it should be ok but if you want to follow his advice and do it after the 3rd do that i dont think it would make any difference.

Since i last posted its down to 53% after i installed a new rom and downloaded ALL my apps and games using wifi and 3g.

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
i deleted the file after the 1st drain/charge (from 2%)
so far so good woke up today @ 09:00 went to work its 13:00 i talked 1 hour over the phone got couple of updates (google+) sent mails, did remote connect using vpn / terminal client combination and some other stuff like youtube with bg sync all the time and 4g ,now iam on 71 % so 3 hours with very heavy usage and screen on 30 %
also the wifi and bt is on but not the gps. only the location services via wifi
looks good for now i wonder how much will i have at the end of the work day.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4267/20110921122735.png

Last edited:

eraldo

Feb 15, 2010
London
i deleted the file after the 1st drain/charge (from 2%)
so far so good woke up today @ 09:00 went to work its 13:00 i talked 1 hour over the phone got couple of updates (google+) sent mails, did remote connect using vpn / terminal client combination and some other stuff like youtube with bg sync all the time and 4g ,now iam on 71 % so 3 hours with very heavy usage and screen on 30 %
also the wifi and bt is on but not the gps. only the location services via wifi
looks good for now i wonder how much will i have at the end of the work day.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4267/20110921122735.png

I told them my battery was buggy and they sent me a second one (clearly this isnt the first time they didnt ask me to send it back), im going check underneath the gold wrapper when it comes and see what it has underneath them, also going to compare both batterys and see if they are the same or if they are different.

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
Keep us posted mine for now works really nice after one charge, now iam on 57 with heavy usage of 5 hours so far so good

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
I think the battery reading is messed up iam getting constant 25.1c can some one else also confirm this?

eraldo

Feb 15, 2010
London
Here my battery status.

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium App

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316654664139.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316654664139.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 928

eraldo

Feb 15, 2010
London
not really sure why im surprised other than i felt as tho i was getting longer life from this battery than the stock one, maybe its just because its newer.... contacting the seller now.

Attachments

• 20110922140423.jpg
    20110922140423.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 662

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
So whats the final verdict on this battery? Seems like people are giving mixed reviews.

IMO its definitely worth the 6euro I get extra 2-3 hrz more on any kind of usage, which bring me to total of 20hrz of usage depends on the day. Read my previous posts about my history with this batt tests
Let me know if I can help more...

eraldo

Feb 15, 2010
London
IMO its definitely worth the 6euro I get extra 2-3 hrz more on any kind of usage, which bring me to total of 20hrz of usage depends on the day. Read my previous posts about my history with this batt tests
Let me know if I can help more...

6euro? are we speaking of the same battery it costs £12.95.

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
i dont have the link but i got it for 6 euro
search ebay...
my bad found the receipt its 15 euro :-(

and still its worth it.

also yesterday, after medium usage i squeezed 24h from it from 09:00 - 09:00!!!

Last edited:

Menelaoxda

Aug 14, 2009
Parma
not really sure why im surprised other than i felt as tho i was getting longer life from this battery than the stock one, maybe its just because its newer.... contacting the seller now.

Strange my mv reading is lower
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5969/20110922162324.png

Why you didn't change the capacity in the setting? in you have a 2430mAh bettery, you should change it.

Last edited:

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
you can only update the Mah settings in the donate version , which i dont have.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since i upgraded from my htc dream which had a custom japan made 2430 Mah battery iv been searching for the same thing for my O2x and iv found it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-F...069?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2eb76a1fad

Its the same asize as the original battery so no gay larger backs for the phone just longer life and more time gaming and browsing, just dont buy them all ill be getting one in a couple of days.

Since they have the tech to put more power into small sized batterys it makes me wonder why these big phone makers dont use these higher capacity batterys instead of giving you some peice of **** that barely lasts a few hours of real use.
    Here is what's really inside

51f7a7ed-6217-37da.jpg

Sent from my LG-P990
    Most rechargable batterys are Li-ion....you know this means lithium right.... 9 out of 10 rechargable batterys use this tech including the stock and they do not explode when overcharged they have chips that stop them overcharging and even with the super cheap version iv never seen one that didnt come with this even cheaper overcharging chip.

But AGAIN i already said i tried one of those 2430mah batterys with my htc dream and the battery life was doubled from the stock battery and i regually overcharged the phone overnight....no explosion. How about we just wait and see what people who have ordered one report.

In case your brain cant comprehend what you are seeing but that guy intentianally made that battery explode and very likely took apart all the safety features before doing it.

My theory on why phone manufacturers dont use higher capacity batterys is cost they want to make the most profit from their phones so why pay higher prices for better batterys when they can get low capacity ones for dirt cheap prices and slap huge price tags on their phones, if they are paying mass stock prices of £8 per battery for 1920mah or 2430mah instead of £1-£2 for crap batterys then that adds up for each unit they sell. Less cost in production means more profit.

There's a level of respect and decor that you should maintain in this forum. It makes me wonder if you're some hired salesman from ECell, but that's just speculation and not an accusation.

For the people that ordered this battery, please do give a report of how this performed.Tell us about how hot it gets while charging, what are the battery stats like, and how much real time usage does it give you.
    We all ready know about the mugen power batteries, they are a bit over priced.

Yes they're more expensive, but I get full customer support and they DO DELIVER what they promised. Honestly, that's the best extended battery brand around, and when I say brand, I mean it. I ordered and will order more from these guys.
    well i have this battery and it has done it for me for over half a year already, after recently calibrating the battery, and i am using "[JB][CM10][Hackfest] CM10 for LGP990!" from Benee with Harsh's kernel, when i ordered this battery from ebay.co.uk together with two or was it three of the same batteries for HTC Desire HD all of them including me didn't need to recharge the phone doing the day compared to the stock one and they r still as good as back when i bought them.

So i dunno how much fake they actually r, bcs it's working for me and hope they will for the future aswell, but using a battery everyday ofc it does down performance wise all of them to do in time, some just faster than others, but with the price of max 10 pounds, i don't see the big yelling about why it don't work as good as the original, battery bcs u ain't using that one :D