Screen protector that works well for HOX, especially on the edges

Search This thread

luigic81

Nov 27, 2010
The ones I have tried are the "dry" application type and because of the way the screen is curved it seems to peel up on the edges constantly, and having a case on just worsens the situation. Do the wet application protectors work better? Like Invisible shield? What have you guys foound that works well and stay putt especially on the sides?

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
My Zagg is working great. I have the front and back covered with it. No peeling at all and really nice.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

rohan32

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2011
New Jersey
rmathur.com
I have the AT&T Branded Dry Application one.
It doesn't cover the sides so it doesn't peel up. However the small side bezel is not protected. It covers everything else though.

I got 6 of them for $12 at the AT&T store since the guy applying it screwed up :D

Also this should be in the Accessories section... :)

Last edited:

luigic81

Nov 27, 2010
thanks guys, that gives me a couple good choices to choose from!
And ye sI realized this should be in accessories after I posted it lol, oops

pck25283

Jun 13, 2012
San Diego, CA
Use XO Skin.... really good... Covers the full screen... as good as nothing is there.. I got the full body protector... workes really well...

I tried Skinomi before two times ... but it was never good... had the orange peel effect...

arnelolavides

Oct 27, 2010
Jacksonville
Yup..i used skinomi too..its good..doesnt have orange peel..best of all..easy to apply...wet everything..ur hands yur phone and skinomi..lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA

gpo1956

Mar 6, 2012
Russellville, Ar USA
I just put the XOSkin on mine and I really really like it. Very easy to put on, is totally invisible and covers the whole screen. Since it covers the entire screen, you literally cannot tell there is a protector on it. Absolutely no bubbles, bumps or streaks. Easily the best I've ever used.

surflamj

Jun 23, 2012
Orlando
Would any of you who have either the XOSkin or the Skinomi be able to tell me if the full body skin covers the glossy sides of the body? I've seen some that only come up to the lip of the matte and not all the way around, so I am trying to figure if either of these do. Thanks!

aimetti

Nov 23, 2011
Xoskin full body doesn't protect glossy sides

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Didn't like the AT&T one because it was anti glare or something . Not completely clear. The new dry zagg is ok. If you use any case that overlaps the glass it will lift the zagg up. My favorite was the one that came with my nillken. Left a little area on the edge of the glass unprotected so all of my cases worked fine.

shinji21

Nov 30, 2005
San Jose
Try phantomskinz, I have it on mine and its matte. Give a very nice touch. It covers everything except all the ports and camera

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

k4p741nkrunch

Jun 14, 2010
Florida
I've got the Zagg HD on the front and the Zagg standard on the back. It's a great combination. Even though it doesn't cover the entire glass section of the phone it's still completely invisible, no orange peel, and works great with cases. Honestly I feel that this setup with a case is better than any other method of protection for this phone.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Top Liked Posts