FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ ROM / 7-4 ] Calkulin's EViO 3 v1.0 [ 4.24 l Gingerbread l Undervolted l Tweaked ]

1,625 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,141

By Calkulin, Recognized Developer on 2nd May 2011, 05:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2011, 09:39 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerbluehero

Is full brightness still a problem for this Rom?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

I believe it says in the OP that full brightness is still bugged for the novatec screens.

"Known Issues
Brightness doesn't work Novatec screens
All other known issues with the leaked build"

2nd May 2011, 09:39 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 670

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerbluehero

Is full brightness still a problem for this Rom?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

First post under known issues.

Known Issues
Brightness doesn't work Novatec screens
2nd May 2011, 09:42 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Woot!! Great to see you back!!
2nd May 2011, 09:53 PM |#24  
Flag HBG, PA
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco

AWESOME.

Downloading now.

Fast and it looks like everything works.

Are you just saying awesome as in "the ROM is awesome" or that the battery life is awesome. Appox 20 minutes from your post to edit makes me skeptical that it's a good indication that the battery life is awesome.
2nd May 2011, 10:08 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 670

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthatred

Are you just saying awesome as in "the ROM is awesome" or that the battery life is awesome. Appox 20 minutes from your post to edit makes me skeptical that it's a good indication that the battery life is awesome.

Asking about battery life 90 minutes after the ROM is released isn't enough time to judge battery life. I was saying awesome based on his 2-9 build.

I've had the ROM installed for 3 hours now and I lost 14%. That is with me setting everything up so battery will drain quicker. I say battery life will be on par with his other ROMs.
2nd May 2011, 10:11 PM |#26  
Flag HBG, PA
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco

Asking about battery life 90 minutes after the ROM is released isn't enough time to judge battery life. I was saying awesome based on his 2-9 build.

I've had the ROM installed for 3 hours now and I lost 14%. That is with me setting everything up so battery will drain quicker. I say battery life will be on par with his other ROMs.

That is my take as well, which is what made it puzzling that you responded to his post with just "AWESOME."
2nd May 2011, 10:47 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthatred

That is my take as well, which is what made it puzzling that you responded to his post with just "AWESOME."

I think the puzzling issue is why would somebody ask how the battery life is only after a couple of hours since the ROM has been released.
2nd May 2011, 10:56 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmx

Just wanted to say thanks for that splash screen. I like the black background much better.

Happy Flashing.

I tried to flash it from recovery and it didn't take...how did you do it? Maybe I missed something....
2nd May 2011, 11:15 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I flashed via recovery, I had no problems.

This thing is fast, I mean really fast. After about an hour of use, the battery has dropped kinda fast. But i was doing a lot of app installs and reboots.

EDIT: Epst doesnt come up through the phone pad. Also the task manager i installed keeps giving FC.

-Nick

-picking ticks off a stray dog
2nd May 2011, 11:22 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmus

I flashed via recovery, I had no problems.

This thing is fast, I mean really fast. After about an hour of use, the battery has dropped kinda fast. But i was doing a lot of app installs and reboots.

EDIT: Epst doesnt come up through the phone pad. Also the task manager i installed keeps giving FC.

-Nick

-picking ticks off a stray dog

read somewhere that you could push a working epst with the leaked gb/sense... never tried it though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2011, 11:31 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
No flippin way!! Can't wait to see this progress!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)