[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

exceleth

Jun 9, 2010
Istanbul
installing flash from the market freezes and reboots my phone. anyone else experience this problem?

This is probably you had a 2.1 based rom before flashing that one and given the shell command pm setInstallLocation 2. The phone reboots becose the previous unwiped rom just can not move the apps to sd and your new download is automatically forced to install on SD card.

Try wiping and flashin LeoFroyo again.

Last edited:

exceleth

Jun 9, 2010
Istanbul
I have flashed the rom over 2.2 non radio without wipe and this rom is so damm perfect. Exploring it for a few minutes and I loved it. The best froyo rom so far I guess (I havent tested all tho :p )

Thanks for the great work Leo and I love you ;) :D

Brajin

Aug 27, 2009
Ok so I flashed this rom and all is good. But I mounted to my compiuter via USB and after I disconnected all my widgets vanished and were not present in the widgets menu. Has anyone else had this issue

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
LeoFroYo 0.2.1 posted!

Could not integrate deode'ed content as it is buggy for now...
More modded SpareParts options coming!

exceleth

Jun 9, 2010
Istanbul
I loved the boot animation. It is amazing.. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

After a few more releases, I will write a detailed review of your rom in Turkey's most populer android platform androidturkiye.info, which I am the only moderator besides the owner. And I maybe think of making it Turkish after some more releases from you ;)

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
I loved the boot animation. It is amazing.. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

After a few more releases, I will write a detailed review of your rom in Turkey's most populer android platform androidturkiye.info, which I am the only moderator besides the owner. And I maybe think of making it Turkish after some more releases from you ;)

Good! ;)
As I said before, I will release the sources in a matter of days...

Stay tuned

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Actually I think you will make a lot more things with this mod after the froyo source code is shared.

I promess you to do the best I can, as this is one of my primary goals ;)

Waiting for AOSP...

Erratum: RemoteVol (which control volume with stock headset) is not included in the 0.2.1 I just released... my bad.
I'll soon fix that.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Love this rom, however when I install apps to the SD card and reboot the phone they don't show up again, I have to uninstall them then reinstall to get them to show up again.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

This is a common error with the stock app2sd function of the leaked froyo.

I'm not sure how to fix this for now.

Actually it happend to me one, I just reboot.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
FRF57 deode'ed content works on Froyo!

And I get pourcents in my stock battery icon!

461875snap20100611_035148.png

Huge SpareParts improvements coming!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you