[ROM][TN] MIJJz Slim-n-Trim ICS *Tablet Mode Ready* [4.0.4][v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jfidizzy

Jan 11, 2012
Pneumonia blows dude. Had it one too many times (about 8 times already to be exact).

Rest up!!

Can't wait to see what you got coming. Nothing right now comes close to touching this rom so I'm super stoked to see what you've got brewing. :D

gmitch528

Jul 14, 2007
question... im not sure what happened... but apex have updated and it messed with my density. i loved they way it was before (icons were small, things fit on one page browsing) but I don't know what it was set to. I just let it alone another installing. does anyone know what the ROM was originally set to?

nathan7

Nov 1, 2007
question... im not sure what happened... but apex have updated and it messed with my density. i loved they way it was before (icons were small, things fit on one page browsing) but I don't know what it was set to. I just let it alone another installing. does anyone know what the ROM was originally set to?

Not density go to apex setting and go to drawer setting ang change colum and raw whatever way u like ex. 5*4 . Play around.

Reactions: gmitch528

kevin813

Dec 16, 2007
Mijjz, are u still going to be updating this rom here on xda or is it moving to team noc website too?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

mijjah74

Dec 13, 2010
Raymore
A little clarification to answer lots of questions we are getting. Everything is already being housed on our Team Site. XDA is simply a portal we've used to provide to a bigger audience. Going forward. The site is where you'll want to be to catch updates as they happen and there should be quit a few in the upcoming days. The threads as far as I know will stay open, but I won't be doing much if anything on them. We might update the version in the title or something, but thats about it. I've reached out to those that run the show here at XDA and have gotten no response as I expected. So with that said, hope to see ya on the Team Nocturnal Site. Thank you very much to everyone that has supported us here on xda, we appreciate it more than you know.

Last edited:

jfidizzy

Jan 11, 2012
A little clarification to answer lots of questions we are getting. Everything is already being housed on our Team Site. XDA is simply a portal we've used to provide to a bigger audience. Going forward. The site is where you'll want to be to catch updates as they happen and there should be quit a few in the upcoming days. The threads as far as I know will stay open, but I won't be doing much if anything on them. We might update the version in the title or something, but thats about it. I've reached out to those that run the show here at XDA and have gotten no response as I expected. So with that said, hope to see ya on the Team Nocturnal Site. Thank you very much to everyone that has supported us here on xda, we appreciate it more than you know.

Changing my bookmarks now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.9 should happen late tonight.
    Further Helpfull Instructions

MODS & EXTRAS

Turn Off The Hard Button Lights
    http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/showthread.php/797-ROM-TN-MIJJz-Slim-n-Trim-AOKP-ICS-4-0-4-v1-6-4-25-2012?p=7573#post7573

Helpfull Instructions & Work-Arounds

Installing for the First Time

-Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via the PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    The EL26 Kernel Tar Can Be Downloaded From HERE...http://db.tt/yGwUFb1z
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe data/factory, cache and dalvik cache
    -Flash ROM
    -Reboot

If You Want To Include a Kernel

-Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe Data/Factory, Cache, Dalvik.
    -Flash ROM
    -Wipe Cache and Dalvik again
    -Flash Kernel
    -Reboot

Back up and Restore

To back up
    -Odin EL26 kernel
    -Hold Power + Volume Up when Galaxy SII boot logo comes up to boot into Recovery
    -Back up
    -Wipe Cache and Dalvik
    -Flash an AOSP ICS Kernel
    -Reboot

To Restore
    -Odin EL26 kernel
    -Hold Power + Volume Up when Galaxy SII boot logo comes up to boot into Recovery
    -Wipe Data/Factory, Cache and Dalvik
    -Restore nandroid
    *If you are restoring a nandroid that you backed up via the above process, you will need to wipe cache and dalvik, then flash an AOSP ICS kernel or the ROM wont boot because it is backed up with the EL26 kernel. Then reboot.
    *If you are restoring a Gingerbread ROM, just restore and reboot.

Workaround for sd_external [Thank You kbizzle & gershee]

Instructions:
    1. DirectoryBind included in the ROM, Found Here.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1410262
    2. Set up the source and target directories as follows...
    source: /emmc target: /sdcard/external_sd
    Then save.
    3. Click on the little floppy disk on the left of the field you just added, it should turn green. this enables it!
    4. Goto preferences and enable "Bind on boot"

Now Look for emmc Folder and you will find you external_sd.

*Workaround to mount both SD locations on your PC. Use Multi Mount from the Play store.*

Need help with Tablet UI? Look at these 2 threads. Helps with setting it up.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1613742

Original thread> http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23418-mod-tabletui-for-240-dpi-legacy-devices-aokp-b32b33b34/
    Default wallpaper here> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24049504/default_wallpaper.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-54-07.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-50-49.png

Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-48-33.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-25-15-03-48.png
    v1.8 is up, see changelog for changes, not a lot but the changes made should improve performance. Enjoy.
    OP updated with 1.9. More to come, but heading out of town till Sunday. Enjoy.