Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus.100 % Working!!

Search This thread

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
yeah..................you may try tying a small cut out piece of a plastic bag around the tack. No scratches from then!!:D

Reactions: jay-z-s

Cancar96

Sep 19, 2011
Zagreb
Hand provides electricity from skin to screen.this however is unusable when you wear glows .
Just my thoughts about this I wanted to share.

Sent from my X8 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: SteWoody

.Romulous.

Jun 30, 2012
There are capacitive gloves now available which apparently work with tablets and mobile phones, although I would imagine it would be interesting trying to type on a mobile device with big woolen gloves!

Sent from my GT-P5110 Using XDA Premium

'failure isn't about falling down, failure is staying down'

x10man

Nov 15, 2010
Great Paxton, Cambridgeshire
There are capacitive gloves now available which apparently work with tablets and mobile phones, although I would imagine it would be interesting trying to type on a mobile device with big woolen gloves!

Not too bad actually! Unless you have a tiny device. Oh wait, I have a tiny device and giant hands:/ they have conductive pads between your fingertip and the phone which is how they work

Sent from my stratocaster to your face via CM9 and the XDA premium app.

Reactions: joezel

eddrowe

May 29, 2012
Stoke on Trent
Yeah but I'm only 14 yrs old.....and i cant order anything :(

u not got family or friends that can order you one?

Not too bad actually! Unless you have a tiny device. Oh wait, I have a tiny device and giant hands:/ they have conductive pads between your fingertip and the phone which is how they work

lol there no use to me, the pen dont look too bad tho if u got a really small pin i suppose u cud get it to work more precise to, think ill just stick to my finger tho

Last edited:

manoper

Mar 6, 2011

95mediatech

Nov 11, 2012
°∆° Kuala Lumpur® °∆°
A battery also works as a stylus :p

Sent from my Xperia™ PLAY using TapatalkHD

that's scary!

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

I have seen that many people around here wanted a stylus that works with capacitive touchscreens like ours.

This guide :- http://www.instructables.com/id/Poor-Mans-Capacitive-Stylus/?ALLSTEPS

It just works like a charm. :D:D:):);):D

To ensure that the phone does't get any scratches,tie a small piece of a plastic bag around the thumb tack but keep it in mind that your hand should touch the clip.
:)

THIS THING IS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY POOR!!! ANYWAY REALLY GOOD THINKING AND MAKE USE OF SOME USELESS PARTS IN OUR HOME JUST SIMPLE! I AM GONNA TRY IT!

IF YOUR PHONE'S SCREEN IS SCRATCHING AND DON'T USE IT! IF GOT A SCREEN PROTECTOR FEEL FREE TO USE IT!

I HAVE THE THINGS REQUIRED NOW I AM WANT TO TRY IT LETS SEE WHAT HAPPEN!:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have seen that many people around here wanted a stylus that works with capacitive touchscreens like ours.

This guide :- http://www.instructables.com/id/Poor-Mans-Capacitive-Stylus/?ALLSTEPS

It just works like a charm. :D:D:):);):D

To ensure that the phone does't get any scratches,tie a small piece of a plastic bag around the thumb tack but keep it in mind that your hand should touch the clip.
    :)
    ... Yea, its okay,but Soooo mannyy scratchezz on mah screen broo!. :D
    yeah..................you may try tying a small cut out piece of a plastic bag around the tack. No scratches from then!!:D
    Hand provides electricity from skin to screen.this however is unusable when you wear glows .
    Just my thoughts about this I wanted to share.

Sent from my X8 using xda app-developers app