[TOOL] iAPK Suite v0.9 - Drag & Drop APK Installer

363 posts
Thanks Meter: 62

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2010, 10:51 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks! If anyone has anything else they want added. Let me know.

3rd July 2010, 11:17 PM |#12  
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
color me stupid but i cant get this to work...
may be that im on a pc at work.
there is nothing fancy needed to get it to work is there?

i am able to use the sdk tools and ADB can see my phone but the app keeps saying failed

any ideas would be great.
3rd July 2010, 11:37 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasee

color me stupid but i cant get this to work...
may be that im on a pc at work.
there is nothing fancy needed to get it to work is there?

i am able to use the sdk tools and ADB can see my phone but the app keeps saying failed

any ideas would be great.

I did some quick debugging and I found out that I broke the single APK installer by adding the multiple batch one. Damn lol. Well for now, untill I release the completely working one, just drop two or more apks on it for them to properly work. That is an error on my part, must have forgot an if/then/else somewhere along the road, I'll fix it now. Should be compiled within an hour. Thanks
3rd July 2010, 11:50 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Terribly sorry for the confusion. I have fixed the weird problem. Everything now works as it should. Please re-download v0.2 from the original post.
5th July 2010, 09:09 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Lightbulb
This is a really Nice utility
5th July 2010, 09:45 PM |#16  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 662

More
I have a couple of requests. Feel free to make them come true

1. Make it so if set as a default app for apks, when i double click an apk it launches this program, installs the apk, then shuts the program.

2. Make it so it detects if adb is currently in $path, u can do that using something like errorlevels in batch. So if it detects it, then it shouldnt have to extract the files such as adb and the dlls.

Just my $0.02
5th July 2010, 11:21 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great!! thanks!
6th July 2010, 12:12 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneshm90

1. Make it so if set as a default app for apks, when i double click an apk it launches this program, installs the apk, then shuts the program.

This.. is not the easiest thing to do, since I would now need to make my app utilize commandlines in win shells to allow me to add apk file locations to a command to be installed quickly. It's definitely possible, but unfortunately i can't complete it within an hour so, that'll take a bit longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneshm90

2. Make it so it detects if adb is currently in $path, u can do that using something like errorlevels in batch. So if it detects it, then it shouldnt have to extract the files such as adb and the dlls.

Just my $0.2

This is definitely an easy task, never thought of that, consider it done as I have the exact code in my head :P

I'll compile everything when I get homerz.

$0.2 is actually 20 cents... wow. You put a lot thought into this one. lol

Anyway, keep in mind, I can do..just about ANYTHING with this app. So don't hold back with your suggestions.
6th July 2010, 12:19 AM |#19  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 662

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qberty

This.. is not the easiest thing to do, since I would now need to make my app utilize commandlines in win shells to allow me to add apk file locations to a command to be installed quickly. It's definitely possible, but unfortunately i can't complete it within an hour so, that'll take a bit longer.

This is definitely an easy task, never thought of that, consider it done as I have the exact code in my head :P

Anyway, keep in mind, I can do..just about ANYTHING with this app. So don't hold back with your suggestions.

lol my bad. Typing on phone/in a hurry don't go too well

Btw wht did u write this in ? vb?
6th July 2010, 02:32 AM |#20  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,646

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qberty

Anything? Lol (I won't go there!) What is the advantage to this verses using su file manager to just copy and paste within the phone? I guess I should just try it out, but didn't want to waste my time cause I have no problems with adb commands, but some of my friends might like it! Thanks!
6th July 2010, 03:52 AM |#21  
Flag Buried deep inside my mind
Thanks Meter: 74

More
not working for me, it didn't install skype and got the APK file
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)