FORUMS

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,424
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
17th August 2015, 07:21 AM |#6101  
amodeos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag surabaya
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
material design
Hi...first I want to thank you for this, it just awesome 😀
Next..I saw a material twrp design out there, can you do that please in your next update. Thanks again
17th August 2015, 09:06 AM |#6102  
[NUT]'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe
Thanks Meter: 10,424
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amodeos

Hi...first I want to thank you for this, it just awesome 😀
Next..I saw a material twrp design out there, can you do that please in your next update. Thanks again

You can put the theme zip in the TWRP folder, inside a folder named 'theme', TWRP should apply that with the next boot to twrp.
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
17th August 2015, 11:21 AM |#6103  
Android4Lyfeee's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]



Then we will need another Mac OS user to confirm it's not working anymore...

Sorry

I found my Windows Laptop and downloaded the Zr locked bootloader dual recovery installer, and I have dual recovery now! amazing work, man.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Android4Lyfeee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android4Lyfeee Ad-Free
GuestK00182
17th August 2015, 09:17 PM |#6104  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Yes, unzip the entire file in to a folder, then execute the install.sh.

Man, you need acess the folder of dualrecovery and execute in root mode.

Code:
imac-de-botnet:Downloads botnet$ cd lockeddualrecovery
imac-de-botnet:lockeddualrecovery botnet$ ls
files		install.bat	install.sh
imac-de-botnet:lockeddualrecovery botnet$ sudo ./install.sh
Password:

==============================================
=                                            =
=               XZDualRecovery               =
=            Maintained by [NUT]             =
=                                            =
=      For many Sony Xperia devices!         =
=                                            =
==============================================

          Run the installer with sudo if it fails to connect to your device!

          Choose an installation option:

          1/ Installation on device rooted with SuperSU
          2/ Installation on device rooted with SuperUser
          3/ Attempt installation on an unrooted device

          Q/ Exit

    Enter option:

2


Adjusting for SuperUser!
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

=============================================
Step1 : Waiting for Device.
=============================================

Succes

=============================================
Device and firmware information:
=============================================
Device model is D5833
Firmware is 23.1.A.1.28

=============================================
Step2 : Sending the recovery files.
=============================================

6 KB/s (31 bytes in 0.004s)
2472 KB/s (18340 bytes in 0.007s)
110 KB/s (501 bytes in 0.004s)
3260 KB/s (12198 bytes in 0.003s)
3314 KB/s (65965 bytes in 0.019s)
715 KB/s (3082 bytes in 0.004s)
2525 KB/s (29204 bytes in 0.011s)
340 KB/s (1357 bytes in 0.003s)
2357 KB/s (34473 bytes in 0.014s)
271 KB/s (1202 bytes in 0.004s)
3392 KB/s (96956 bytes in 0.027s)
6018 KB/s (1410852 bytes in 0.228s)
5459 KB/s (3415138 bytes in 0.610s)
5439 KB/s (1934768 bytes in 0.347s)
6383 KB/s (2311577 bytes in 0.353s)
1567 KB/s (11760 bytes in 0.007s)

=============================================
Step3 : Setup of dual recovery.
=============================================


##########################################################
#
# Installing XZDR version 2.8.21 RELEASE
#
#####

Temporarily disabling the RIC service, remount rootfs and /system writable to allow installation.
The byeselinux module does not yet exist, installing it now.
Module installed succesfully.
Copy recovery files to system.
Rename stock chargemon
Copy chargemon script to system.
Copy dualrecovery.sh to system.
Copy rickiller.sh to system.
Installing NDRUtils to system.
Creating /system/.XZDualRecovery to store a backup copy of busybox and the init.rc files.
Copy busybox to system.
Copy init's *.rc files in to /system/.XZDualRecovery.
Trying to find and update the gpio-keys event node.
Found and will be using /dev/input/event3!
Trying to find and update the power key event node.
Found and will be monitoring /dev/input/event2!
XZDualRecovery will unload byeselinux every boot.
Speeding up backups.
Make sure firstboot goes to recovery.

=============================================
DEVICE WILL NOW TRY A DATA SAFE REBOOT!
=============================================


=============================================
Your installation has already cleaned up after
itself if you see the install.bat/install.sh exit.
=============================================


=============================================
             Installation FAILED!

Please copy and paste the contents of
this window/screen to the DevDB thread.
=============================================
He said "failed", but worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
18th August 2015, 09:28 AM |#6105  
[NUT]'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe
Thanks Meter: 10,424
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariojuniorjp

Man, you need acess the folder of dualrecovery and execute in root mode.

Code:
imac-de-botnet:Downloads botnet$ cd lockeddualrecovery
imac-de-botnet:lockeddualrecovery botnet$ ls
files		install.bat	install.sh
imac-de-botnet:lockeddualrecovery botnet$ sudo ./install.sh
Password:

==============================================
=                                            =
=               XZDualRecovery               =
=            Maintained by [NUT]             =
=                                            =
=      For many Sony Xperia devices!         =
=                                            =
==============================================

          Run the installer with sudo if it fails to connect to your device!

          Choose an installation option:

          1/ Installation on device rooted with SuperSU
          2/ Installation on device rooted with SuperUser
          3/ Attempt installation on an unrooted device

          Q/ Exit

    Enter option:

2


Adjusting for SuperUser!
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

=============================================
Step1 : Waiting for Device.
=============================================

Succes

=============================================
Device and firmware information:
=============================================
Device model is D5833
Firmware is 23.1.A.1.28

=============================================
Step2 : Sending the recovery files.
=============================================

6 KB/s (31 bytes in 0.004s)
2472 KB/s (18340 bytes in 0.007s)
110 KB/s (501 bytes in 0.004s)
3260 KB/s (12198 bytes in 0.003s)
3314 KB/s (65965 bytes in 0.019s)
715 KB/s (3082 bytes in 0.004s)
2525 KB/s (29204 bytes in 0.011s)
340 KB/s (1357 bytes in 0.003s)
2357 KB/s (34473 bytes in 0.014s)
271 KB/s (1202 bytes in 0.004s)
3392 KB/s (96956 bytes in 0.027s)
6018 KB/s (1410852 bytes in 0.228s)
5459 KB/s (3415138 bytes in 0.610s)
5439 KB/s (1934768 bytes in 0.347s)
6383 KB/s (2311577 bytes in 0.353s)
1567 KB/s (11760 bytes in 0.007s)

=============================================
Step3 : Setup of dual recovery.
=============================================


##########################################################
#
# Installing XZDR version 2.8.21 RELEASE
#
#####

Temporarily disabling the RIC service, remount rootfs and /system writable to allow installation.
The byeselinux module does not yet exist, installing it now.
Module installed succesfully.
Copy recovery files to system.
Rename stock chargemon
Copy chargemon script to system.
Copy dualrecovery.sh to system.
Copy rickiller.sh to system.
Installing NDRUtils to system.
Creating /system/.XZDualRecovery to store a backup copy of busybox and the init.rc files.
Copy busybox to system.
Copy init's *.rc files in to /system/.XZDualRecovery.
Trying to find and update the gpio-keys event node.
Found and will be using /dev/input/event3!
Trying to find and update the power key event node.
Found and will be monitoring /dev/input/event2!
XZDualRecovery will unload byeselinux every boot.
Speeding up backups.
Make sure firstboot goes to recovery.

=============================================
DEVICE WILL NOW TRY A DATA SAFE REBOOT!
=============================================


=============================================
Your installation has already cleaned up after
itself if you see the install.bat/install.sh exit.
=============================================


=============================================
             Installation FAILED!

Please copy and paste the contents of
this window/screen to the DevDB thread.
=============================================


He said "failed", but worked.

Nice

It's too bad my installer patch fixed that failed message for linux, but it clearly didn't for MacOS ... but thank you for confirming it still works
GuestK00182
18th August 2015, 06:19 PM |#6106  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Nice

It's too bad my installer patch fixed that failed message for linux, but it clearly didn't for MacOS ... but thank you for confirming it still works

No problem!
19th August 2015, 02:59 PM |#6107  
WhySoSeriousJoKer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeuwarden
Thanks Meter: 260
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't get it to work with my Z Ultra on Lollipop
I don't get it to work with my Z Ultra on Lollipop my rom is rooted with SuperSU.

Here my log:

Quote:

==============================================
= =
= PhilZ Touch, CWM and TWRP Dual Recovery =
= Maintained by [NUT] =
= =
= For Many Sony Xperia Devices! =
= =
==============================================

1. Installation on ROM rooted with SuperSU
2. Installation on ROM rooted with SuperUser
3. Installation on unrooted ROM using the TowelRoot method
4. Install ADB drivers to windows
5. Exit

Please choose install action.
[1,2,3,4,5]?1
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

=============================================
Waiting for Device, connect USB cable now...
=============================================
Device found!

=============================================
Getting ro.build.product
=============================================
Device model is C6833
Firmware is 14.5.A.0.270

=============================================
Step2 : Sending the recovery files.
=============================================
cannot stat 'dr.prop': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'chargemon.sh': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'mr.sh': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'dualrecovery.sh': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'NDRUtils.apk': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'rickiller.sh': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'byeselinux\byeselinux.ko': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'byeselinux\byeselinux.sh': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'byeselinux\wp_mod.ko': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'byeselinux\sysrw.sh': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'byeselinux\modulecrcpatch': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'busybox': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'recovery.twrp.cpio.lzma': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'recovery.philz.cpio.lzma': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'recovery.cwm.cpio.lzma': No such file or directory
cannot stat 'installrecovery.sh': No such file or directory

=============================================
Step3 : Setup of dual recovery.
=============================================
Unable to open /data/local/tmp/recovery/install.sh: No such file or directory
Unable to open /data/local/tmp/recovery/busybox: No such file or directory
Look at your device and grant supersu access!
Press any key to continue AFTER granting root access.
tmp-mksh: /data/local/tmp/recovery/busybox: not found
Press any key to continue . . .

19th August 2015, 04:30 PM |#6108  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
It seems that installation script couldn't find files which should be transfered to your mobile. Make sure that you have unpacked whole xzdr installation package and you are trying to run installation script from unpacked installation package folder (which contains installation script and the rest of xzdr files).

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to gegu2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gegu2 Ad-Free
19th August 2015, 04:52 PM |#6109  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Will this recovery work on e4
20th August 2015, 12:39 AM |#6110  
Senior Member
Flag South Cotabato
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kee86

Will this recovery work on e4

no
20th August 2015, 10:16 AM |#6111  
WhySoSeriousJoKer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeuwarden
Thanks Meter: 260
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gegu2

It seems that installation script couldn't find files which should be transfered to your mobile. Make sure that you have unpacked whole xzdr installation package and you are trying to run installation script from unpacked installation package folder (which contains installation script and the rest of xzdr files).

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app

Launch the install.bat file without administrator was the trick and it works great now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhySoSeriousJoKer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WhySoSeriousJoKer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes