Ultimate Guide For [BOOTLOOP RECOVERY] Noob Friendly

351 posts
Thanks Meter: 151

Post Reply Email Thread
16th November 2015, 08:03 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
galaxy note edge bootloop
i have a galaxy note edge, but couple of days back when i unpluged my phone from the charger and tried to turn it on it would not boot up properly;even if it did it would turn itself off at different times. so i had decided to flash stock rom, thinking this could solve the problem. i downloaded stock rom from sammobile, flash it via odin,and it was successful;but when the phone rebooted with "recovery booting" on the top left of the screen then the screen went black. to turn the the device on again i have to pull the battery out and put back in after 10-15 seconds. and now whenever i try to turn the device on, it boots up with "recovery booting'' on the top left of the screen but goes black as soon as the samsung logo shows up. i don't know what's causing this problem.
if anyone out there could help me get out of this problem,i would greatly appreciate it
thanks in advanced

16th November 2015, 09:31 PM |#102  
Quote:
Originally Posted by novinmia

i have a galaxy note edge, but couple of days back when i unpluged my phone from the charger and tried to turn it on it would not boot up properly;even if it did it would turn itself off at different times. so i had decided to flash stock rom, thinking this could solve the problem. i downloaded stock rom from sammobile, flash it via odin,and it was successful;but when the phone rebooted with "recovery booting" on the top left of the screen then the screen went black. to turn the the device on again i have to pull the battery out and put back in after 10-15 seconds. and now whenever i try to turn the device on, it boots up with "recovery booting'' on the top left of the screen but goes black as soon as the samsung logo shows up. i don't know what's causing this problem.
if anyone out there could help me get out of this problem,i would greatly appreciate it
thanks in advanced

Can you still get to download mode?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
19th November 2015, 07:20 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help urgent please!!!

I was flashing a ROM on my Galaxy I8552B for the second time, because I didnt like the one I flashed before. The problem is, i guess the one I used before didn`t have usb debugging enabled by default, so I just went to CWM to flash another one, and clicked by mistake on "reboot recovery" instead of "reboot system". After this I got stuck in a boot loop. On the page I read the instructions for flashing there is an advise saying to don't use Reboot Recovery, and if you do, reflash the CWM on Odin. The problem is the device can't be recognized by Odin, and I guess it's because of the disabled USB Debugging. Anyone can help me with this? There is anyway to flash a new CWM using the own CWM flashing tool? regards
22nd November 2015, 02:45 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Midland Tx

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenta09

Help urgent please!!!

I was flashing a ROM on my Galaxy I8552B for the second time, because I didnt like the one I flashed before. The problem is, i guess the one I used before didn`t have usb debugging enabled by default, so I just went to CWM to flash another one, and clicked by mistake on "reboot recovery" instead of "reboot system". After this I got stuck in a boot loop. On the page I read the instructions for flashing there is an advise saying to don't use Reboot Recovery, and if you do, reflash the CWM on Odin. The problem is the device can't be recognized by Odin, and I guess it's because of the disabled USB Debugging. Anyone can help me with this? There is anyway to flash a new CWM using the own CWM flashing tool? regards

Have you tried To put your device into Download mode? To do this, power down your device, and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons until you enter Download mode for odin

Or have you tried KIES
9th December 2015, 09:05 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Bootloop, Fixed! Thanks!
11th December 2015, 12:56 PM |#106  
Flag Kota
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
i m in bootloop pls help quick
i accidentally deleted bin folder then tried to reboot the phone then i got stuck in bootloop what should i do....???????And i didnt have clockmod recovery installed.my device is micromax canvas A315
but this update really helped me ..thanks...
11th December 2015, 03:15 PM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Midland Tx

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaur23ahul

i accidentally deleted bin folder then tried to reboot the phone then i got stuck in bootloop what should i do....???????And i didnt have clockmod recovery installed.my device is micromax canvas A315
but this update really helped me ..thanks...

************************************************** ************************************************** *********
Turn Off Your Smart Phone And Reinsert Battery
Press And Hold Volume Up + Volume Down +Power Button
Now you see Recovery Menu
Now You select Recovery Mode Using Volume Key
Now You see Android Logo Press Power Key 1sec
You see Android system Recovery menu
Now select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Next select Yes-Delete All user Data
Now select Reboot System Now
Hard Reset Done.
************************************************** **********************************************
If That Dont Work Try using this flash tool http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...ie/A310/Tools/
The Following User Says Thank You to keifus.rahn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift keifus.rahn Ad-Free
11th December 2015, 05:05 PM |#108  
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 2

More
very nice
very nice . a good tutorial thumbs up for you .
The Following User Says Thank You to sanderoo18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sanderoo18 Ad-Free
11th December 2015, 10:55 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Midland Tx

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderoo18

very nice . a good tutorial thumbs up for you .

Thank you
12th December 2015, 01:19 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Cm 11 bootloop!!

When I flashed cm 11 in Samsung grand 2 and reboot my device,it stucks on SM-G7102 screen and then restart again and again.

However I recover from it via nandroid backup and get back to my stock rom but I want cm 11 working in my phone please help
13th December 2015, 12:20 AM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Midland Tx

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Cm 11 bootloop!!

When I flashed cm 11 in Samsung grand 2 and reboot my device,it stucks on SM-G7102 screen and then restart again and again.

However I recover from it via nandroid backup and get back to my stock rom but I want cm 11 working in my phone please help

what is the model number
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloop, flash, noob, recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)