LEWA OS5 for A110 update error

Search This thread

krishna1962

Dec 13, 2013
i installed LEWA os5 "LeWa_13.11.15, android version 4.1.2, for canvas 2 everything works fine except OTA updates are not installing it is aborting, when i contacted the author i was advised to try with stock recovery, i tried with stock recovery but ota update 14.01.06 is not installing. does anyone have solution for this. also tried with CWM recovery still installation aborting.

Faaiz Puthawala

Aug 19, 2013
ahmedabad
i installed lewa os5 "lewa_13.11.15, android version 4.1.2, for canvas 2 everything works fine except ota updates are not installing it is aborting, when i contacted the author i was advised to try with stock recovery, i tried with stock recovery but ota update 14.01.06 is not installing. Does anyone have solution for this. Also tried with cwm recovery still installation aborting.

which error did u get while instlling through cwm

Reactions: dirudira

krishna1962

Dec 13, 2013
update error

i get " installation aborted" yesterday too i received another automatic update the version is v14.01.17, after downloading it it asked whether i have to reboot. then it showed installation aborted. so i think it may not be the recovery error, it may be something which the update might have not been configured for A110. Anyone have idea of installing the way to install the update in mmx A110. other than this the rom works very well.

Faaiz Puthawala

Aug 19, 2013
ahmedabad
i get " installation aborted" yesterday too i received another automatic update the version is v14.01.17, after downloading it it asked whether i have to reboot. Then it showed installation aborted. So i think it may not be the recovery error, it may be something which the update might have not been configured for a110. Anyone have idea of installing the way to install the update in mmx a110. Other than this the rom works very well.

buddy i think the error is in updater script....if possible upload it.

mufti.arfan

Feb 2, 2013
Kashmir
If the ota is from lewa it won't work.
Firstly because of get prop lines in the updater script which need to be removed.
Secondly even if they are removed. Updated won't work because your rom would be ported which will have different md5 sums for file than lewa.

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app

krishna1962

Dec 13, 2013
thank you mufti

If the ota is from lewa it won't work.
Firstly because of get prop lines in the updater script which need to be removed.
Secondly even if they are removed. Updated won't work because your rom would be ported which will have different md5 sums for file than lewa.

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app

thank you mufti for the information. then is there any lewa os 4.2 rom for canvas2.

dirudira

Nov 10, 2013
Dear dev, my device is MM Canvas2,which is on Lewa rom by you. My problem is some important apps like adWay get killed by system cleaner.could you please help me get over this problem

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i installed lewa os5 "lewa_13.11.15, android version 4.1.2, for canvas 2 everything works fine except ota updates are not installing it is aborting, when i contacted the author i was advised to try with stock recovery, i tried with stock recovery but ota update 14.01.06 is not installing. Does anyone have solution for this. Also tried with cwm recovery still installation aborting.