Asus Day Scene Live Wallpaper and Weather Widget!

Search This thread

X_RATed

Aug 10, 2012
Hialeah
Here is the Asus Day Scene live wallpaper and weather widget for those who want them. Just install as you would any normal zip file through CWM and the apk through something like dropbox. Not my work so the credit goes to Horndroid. All I did was package into a workable zip for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, enjoy! If you like hit the thanks button please!

Thanks a lot for this one, it's amazing!
I installed the apks without problems and I can't report any problem with lag whatsoever, my Kindle Fire is running AOSP JELLY BEAN 4.2.1_r1 with Nova launcher (paid)
The only issues I'm experiencing are these:
* If I shutdown, when the tablet is turned back on the wallpaper does not show and it has to be set again.
* There's no way the weather widget will display the temperature in °F :D (not a biggie)
Maybe all that has something to do with the META-INF folder I have no idea what to do with.
Can you help me on this one?
I'd really appreciate it. For a guy not much into live wallpapers, this one is a plus. I confess I'm in love with it.
Thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus-7-flavored Kindle Fire using XDA Premium

X_RATed

Aug 10, 2012
Hialeah
Please disregard my previous post, the wallpaper is working now, and as for the widget, like I said it's not a big thing.

Awesome contribution, much appreciated. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus-7-flavored Kindle Fire using XDA Premium

motte49

Feb 23, 2009
Hi guys can Install the live Wallpaper on my Galaxy note 2???
I just need the version from the asus Padfone 2 or 1

Solo761

Jul 10, 2008
Zagreb
Does anyone have updated version of day scene live wallpaper? My TF300T has v2.1.5, this one is older. Main difference is that this newer version has non animated version where it only swaps wallpapers depending on time of the day, they're static otherwise. I prefer this mode since I hope it doesn't drain battery as much as animated version.

I tried My Backup Pro but as expected it can only backup installed apps, not ones that come with firmware. I downloaded TF300T firmware update, unpacked it, unpacked blob file it contained, mounted img file and copied day scene apk from it but it's only 500kB and, again, as expected it won't install on other tablets.

onatepp

Jul 14, 2007
Hi all.
Installed all fine. LWP working fine. Cannot update the widget ...get stuck there forever and than says...update failed/try later....any clue?
Running 4.0.4

Regards

cramamarshall

Jan 12, 2011
Tampa Bay
Works great on my Lenovo B6000F

I installed the Asus Day Scene Live Wallpapers and they work great! I have not tried the weather yet! I have no lag at all on my device. I am using the Xperia Z Launcher on my device! I actually am using these on the Lenovo Yoga 8 ! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Asus Day Scene live wallpaper and weather widget for those who want them. Just install as you would any normal zip file through CWM and the apk through something like dropbox. Not my work so the credit goes to Horndroid. All I did was package into a workable zip for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, enjoy! If you like hit the thanks button please!
    izxffr.jpg

oqyqnl.jpg
    Lol many factors can affect its behavior. Could be your launcher. Could be your rom. Could be that this is a simple apk that was not made at first for our tablets.
    Found this: app name: Coloring weather screen. (Paid version).

Note: im using the lwp + asus widget
    I didnt update my widget thats why shiw sun at night.
    Looks better without widget.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
    Cool wallpaper! Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Nice share. Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2