[ROM][4.4.2] T.V - Resurrection Remix Rom v5.08 - Unoffical Builds - 4.2

Search This thread

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
Thanks again Slesh for not letting us get bored with our Note 2's. LOL Good looking out for new ROMS and building them for the Sprint Note 2. Much appreciated.

Another one still, at work til 9 but will try to get up after

Very feature rich

Attachments

• 1394460516156.jpg
    1394460516156.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 366

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Ok I'm giving this a try, since I have only used TW based roms.. Installed fine, got my contacts installed. But I do not have any way to make a phone call.. Mobile network is not working for some reason, any ideas Thanks..

ruff97

Jun 1, 2012
Philadelphia
can i not use SuperSU

when i flash SSU I lost root. i disable SU and flash SSU i get a error ( next time i will write down the error or take a pic) try to use TT backup or any other root app

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
Ok I'm giving this a try, since I have only used TW based roms.. Installed fine, got my contacts installed. But I do not have any way to make a phone call.. Mobile network is not working for some reason, any ideas Thanks..

What recovery did you flash with? Sounds like twrp? Use cwm or Philz

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Yes I used twrp, put will flash philz thanks..

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Philz won't flash in twrp recovery it keeps on failing.. When I tried to use odin I do not get a com port, and I do have developer options on..

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Ok flashed CWM through the app and reflashed rom,now have mobile network working again. Now how do you update your prl or profile.. Thanks this rom is very slim and so far I like it..

Akasa Fox

Oct 18, 2011
Michigan.
For some reason, I am unable to get LTE working, and I cannot send MMS through hangouts or stock SMS. I've flashed through CWM and Philz, and have unrooted, flashed stock, and rerooted with no avail.

(Do you have any answers for this?)

Otherwise, I am enjoying this rom, nice, smooth, and stable! Great work!

Last edited:

audi1031

Mar 9, 2006
Austin Texas
I love this ROM, but i will need to get rid of it as it will not let me download the Samsung Apps to use Galaxy gear :( . I tried to download the APK and it also will not let me install. I tried multiple ways any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Reactions: sleshepic

mr.f20b

Oct 2, 2012
Brick city
Swype keyboard feature crashes every time I try to swype. If I press each letter then it works fine. As far as everything else looks real good.

drahcir0789

Mar 31, 2011
Swype keyboard feature crashes every time I try to swype. If I press each letter then it works fine. As far as everything else looks real good.

Did you restore the app? Restoring apps for Kitkat builds usually causes problems. Just uninstall and reinstall it from the Play Store. I'm on this ROM and I'm using Swype with no problem.

Reactions: mr.f20b

mr.f20b

Oct 2, 2012
Brick city
Didn't restore anything. It's a clean install. Each time I try to swype a word it says aosp keyboard has stopped working. When that happens, the back button , and menu button don't work as well. Only the home button. How can I uninstall it and reinstall it? Aosp keyboard is part of the ROM.

mccurt29

Dec 9, 2008
Didn't restore anything. It's a clean install. Each time I try to swype a word it says aosp keyboard has stopped working. When that happens, the back button , and menu button don't work as well. Only the home button. How can I uninstall it and reinstall it? Aosp keyboard is part of the ROM.
It does this on every KitKat rom for me.. Just dload Google keyboard & set it as the default keyboard

Reactions: mr.f20b

mr.f20b

Oct 2, 2012
Brick city
I used the gapps that was recommended. I ended up just downloading the Google keyboard and no more problem. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Top Liked Posts