[ROM][TWRP] 4.4.2 Sense 6 Stock 5.11.661.8 odex/deodex[17/05/2014]

Search This thread

gmfeny

Mar 21, 2007
I'm on the odex rom and I can't send a mms, am I the only one?
vy5u6eby.jpg
eqyhe6ys.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gmfeny

Mar 21, 2007
I also noticed none of the power saving features are working... Can't turn them on

circuit1

Apr 24, 2014
ROM 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​
Developed by me and based on official release for HTC One M7 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​

ahem ahem

Its developed by HTC dev's, u have just done a bit of effort to make it a zip. rephrase it to this:

Developed by awesome HTC devs and shared by me, based on official release for HTC One M7 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
Wasn't going to, but that has nothing to do with what we are saying. You didn't actually dev anything. :shrug: whatever.

artur0588

Apr 1, 2012
Kharkiv
Wasn't going to, but that has nothing to do with what we are saying. You didn't actually dev anything. :shrug: whatever.

I have developed this rom based on htc official firmware. Do you understand? Based is official firmware and me developed zip for custom recovery. is it clear enough?
Guy, if you take pc of wooden bar and then make a table it not mean you develop something? Oh, sure this pc of bar provide by God and you can not say it's developed by yourself.

Last edited:

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
That's not what you're doing. You're taking a wooden table and putting a stain on it, and saying you developed it. You didn't. If I take this zip, change the fonts, and make a new thread, I didn't develop anything.

If you don't know the difference, then I give up. I'm done.

artur0588

Apr 1, 2012
Kharkiv
That's not what you're doing. You're taking a wooden table and putting a stain on it, and saying you developed it. You didn't. If I take this zip, change the fonts, and make a new thread, I didn't develop anything.

If you don't know the difference, then I give up. I'm done.

I don't take this zip anywhere, this zip provide by me. Show me where I can take this zip if not from this thread, where i can take deodexed rom, where i can take zip for TWRP?

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
Taking something and repackaging it into a zip does not constitute dev work. It's fine, I don't really care, was just agreeing that it isn't dev. You can continue to call it that. I'm just thankful that someone finally made it into a zip. :)

I'm waiting for Football to come out with a Maximus build based on WWE, but this repack is great for those that want the stock Canadian file

shishir95

Feb 5, 2010
Chantilly
I'm on the odex rom and I can't send a mms, am I the only one?

You're not the only one. I haven't been able to send or receive MMS since I installed this ROM around five days ago. Definitely a software issue, other people have reported similar problems. Maybe if we get the US Dev Edition's Sense 6 install it'll work for us, but this Telus install is a no-go if you want working MMS on AT&T

lewonsky

Jul 8, 2014
hi there this rom was used in the sd version once it worked extremely well on my device (asian) do u have th elinks for it again?
or do u plan to update it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​
    Developed by me and based on official release for HTC One M7 5.11.661.8 CL334166 release-keys 4.4.2 Sense 6 Telus.​
    This ROM will be useful for developers and who want pure stock without any tweaks for self development.
    Tested on HTC One Int. TWRP Recovery.​
    Requirements​
    :
    -Custom recovery TWRP 2.7 05/05/2014 (not tested on CWM)​
    Installation
    :
    -Wipe data/factory reset
    -Install downloaded rom
    DOWNLOAD
    -odex (link removed)(17/05/2014)​
    - deodex (link removed) (17/05/2014)​
    @Monfro for provide backup
    HTC for update to sense 6​
    Changelog (17/05/2014):​
    :

Added APN auto set up on first boot
    All Languages on Setup Wizard
    Added weather animation, calculator, flashlite. Was missed in backup provide by @Monfro here http://xdaforums.com/show...postcount=5865
    Added easy lock by press top right corner
    Fixed all FC in deodexed ROM​
    Changelog (15/05/2014):​
    :

Busybox
    Init.d support
    Root and SU
    All Links Removed because this ROM not stable. New thread Coming soon with Custom ROM.
    maybe its an oftopic, but i was really disappointed when i saw 360°camera is GONE :'( panorama isn't enough for me. :X ....

anyway flash thru recovery was ok, rom is stable, and i am lookin forward for some tweaks ^^

and i want to say thank you... and yes, i hitted that thanx button :D

To get the Pano360 to work go into your system/customize/ACC folder and open the default.xml file. Scroll down and find:

<item type="boolean" name="has_manual_capture">false</item>
    <item type="boolean" name="has_panorama_plus">false</item>

Change both of those items to "true". Save it, reboot your phone and you should have pano and manual mode. :)
    Update ready:
    Added APN auto set up on first boot
    All Languages on Setup Wizard
    Added weather animation, calculator, flashlite. Was missed in backup provide by @Monfro here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52641682&postcount=5865
    Added easy lock by press top right corner
    Fixed all FC in deodexed ROM
    OP
    YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

about manual capture, it wont even work, didnt it? i mean capture time etc...

You can give @djason89 credit for the fix. He suggested it in the Skydragon thread. I thought I would share it here.