FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
***Informative Threads***
Post your question / issue / success story / etc. in the appropriate threads instead of starting a new thread!

Do NOT post a new thread to ask a QUESTION!!!
If your post has a question mark in it, you most likely need to post your thread in the Q&A Section

Please follow xda-developers forum rules and be courteous to all members.
Common sense goes a long way -- if in doubt check out All~G1's pointers on Dev Forum Etiquette

[Build Indexes] - Don't ask which build is best -- choose for yourself based on the features you desire!
  • androidspin.com
    SimonNWalker & a group of Android Community members are maintaining a site which showcases the feature sets of the latest and greatest android builds ("roms" if you prefer). Check here to see "which is best" and try them out for yourself. The site is also ripe with news about Android development and more. XDA Thread
  • Google Docs Build Spreadsheet - View and edit build info - Google Docs Build Spreadsheet

[Guides/Tutorials/Info][HOW TO]
Ported Hero Programs:
***Developer Links***

Developers - Instead of maintaining a list of builds, I've changed this list to include links to your publications (blog, twitter, main release thread, etc.) let me know when / if you want these modified or if any should be added -- I'm sure I've missed some of you!

For links / info on particular builds, check out the AndroidSpin or the Google Docs Build Spreadsheet

This index will be updated as needed.
Please keep comments on topic!
The Following User Says Thank You to alapapa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alapapa Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
how to, howto, info, rollup, sticky

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)