Rom problem after resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
hello to all. I hope that here I will find a solution to my problem. In fact I bought a verizon htc touch pro 2 second hand for months, I tried to do a hard spl but I was wrong to hspls. my phone was then brig. I resurrected with a riff box and now I can put it into bootloader (tricolor screen) but when I install a rom, the phone restarts and gets stuck on the touch pro 2 logo then restarts and vibrates, and gymnastics without even access the menu. also on the boot screen, I see marked Unlocked security
Rhod400 SS 32M BC
RIFFBOX Resurrected
Gold is a rhod500
What should I do? I have a chance to see him walk?
Thank you in advance

ccengineer

Aug 17, 2011
hello to all. I hope that here I will find a solution to my problem. In fact I bought a verizon htc touch pro 2 second hand for months, I tried to do a hard spl but I was wrong to hspls. my phone was then brig. I resurrected with a riff box and now I can put it into bootloader (tricolor screen) but when I install a rom, the phone restarts and gets stuck on the touch pro 2 logo then restarts and vibrates, and gymnastics without even access the menu. also on the boot screen, I see marked Unlocked security
Rhod400 SS 32M BC
RIFFBOX Resurrected
Gold is a rhod500
Thank you in advance

Does the Rom finish installing? Which Rom did you install?

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
I'm not even sure what RIFFBOX is, but perhaps this saved your device after the back HSPL??

Quite often, phones are dead - completely dead - after a bad HSPL. Surprising you got it back even partially.

Now, have you tried flashing the stock ROM back? So long as you don't relock, you will be able to flash another ROM back.

mr.horndoctor

Feb 6, 2010
St. Louis, MO.
Rhod400 SS 32M BC
RIFFBOX Resurrected
Gold is a rhod500
Thank you in advance

Post here what your Bootloader screen says.

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
thanks you all for your responses. I used the verizon official rom for htc touch pro 2 but nothing.
on the bootloader screen i see:
RHOD400 32M SS-BC
RIFFBOX RESURRECTED!
MicroP(LED) 0x0A
MicroP (KEY) 0x04
TURBO WW/ TURBO SW
TP MFG DATA

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
here is what there is on the boot screen
RHOD40 32M SS-BC
RIFFBOX RESURRECTED!
MicroP(LED) 0X0A
MicroP(KEY) 0X04
TP MFG DATA
512,523 805,860
802,193 233,194
229,858 Calibrated
when I install the rom, the process goes to 100% and after the phone redemmarre and remains on the block logo "Touch Pro 2" and only vibrates, then restarts and the same thing.

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
please help me

hi everybody, yesterday i've tried to install sprint rom, verizon, rom , energy rom and mightyrom but nothing doing. the phone starts, stuck on the dark screen where it's written "touch pro 2" and vibrates for a minute and restarts. it's the same thing.
Please help me to repair my phone.

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
hi everybody, yesterday i've tried to install sprint rom, verizon, rom , energy rom and mightyrom but nothing doing. the phone starts, stuck on the dark screen where it's written "touch pro 2" and vibrates for a minute and restarts. it's the same thing.

Last person that did a RIFFBOX recovery made their phone unrecognizable. They had a ton of issues, and their RHOD400 kept showing up as a RHOD100. Bad bad bad...

Why are you flashing things that are not designed for your phone? I guess I didn't see any explicit GSM ROM's in there, but why are you flashing Sprint's ROM on a VZ device... That shouldn't cause any damage, but it's also not a good idea - kinda like flashing the wrong HSPL..?

Perhaps you should try to get your phone back to a 'regular' HSPL state. I'm not sure if you can reflash HSPL, but if you relock you'll certainly have issues unlocking again.

mr.horndoctor

Feb 6, 2010
St. Louis, MO.

Based on what you posted here as to what it says in bootloader on tge screen I don't understand why there is no spl version or info listed. I guess because you used that riffbox thing.
Your device won't function without an spl so I think that's what you need first, then a radio, then a rom.
I'm not sure how you are going to install an spl considering that you already tried to flash the shipped rom and the Hard SPL that is available is so "protected" that it will only flash to these devices under perfect circumstances.
Maybe try running task29 with just a bootscreen then flash the shipped rom again.

It really sounds like you need to find a different device or at least a different rhodium to replace this one. :(

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
hi

thank you for yours answers, but i don't have yet a solution for my phone. please tell me if my phone can well, if yes what i have to do? where can i find the original spl for my htc tps cdma (verizon)?
please help me

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
thank you for yours answers, but i don't have yet a solution for my phone. please tell me if my phone can well, if yes what i have to do? where can i find the original spl for my htc tps cdma (verizon)?
please help me

So you tried the task29 and reflash of stock? There's not a whole lot of other options other than rinse & repeat.

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
I've tried task 28, task 29 and task 32 many times but always the same thing. Asyou said i'll try again and i hope it will resolve my problem.
thank you for your answer.

mr.horndoctor

Feb 6, 2010
St. Louis, MO.
I've tried task 28, task 29 and task 32 many times but always the same thing. Asyou said i'll try again and i hope it will resolve my problem.
thank you for your answer.

I think the only way you may be able to fix this particular device is to use JTAG and then flash the shipped rom but I have only heard of others doing this and I have no personal experience doing this.
You'll have to decide for yourself if it's worth doing. ;)

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
hi men, i have always my problem. today i've tried to reflash spl relocker and after hardspl, i had an error: flash write. please what can i do.
help me please.

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
help

i have not yet find a solution for my phone. this is what i obtain when i make some mtty commands. please tell me what is wrong and what am i to do?

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
help

i have not yet find a solution for my phone. this is what i obtain when i make some mtty commands. please tell me what is wrong and what am i to do?

Cmd>info 2
Card inserted

SD clk rate 19MHz

Cmd5 CMD_TIMEOUT
SD clk rate 144KHZ

SD 2.0 TURBO mode : SD Clk rate 24 MHz

SD Init OK

Card inserted

SD clk rate 19MHz

Cmd5 CMD_TIMEOUT
SD clk rate 144KHZ

SD Init OK

HTCSSuperCIDHTCE
Cmd>info 3
HTCSRHOD40000
Cmd>info 4
HTCSSuperCIDHTCE
Cmd>info 5

Cmd>info 6
HTCST ÚÈÒHTCE
Cmd>info 7

HTC Integrated Re-Flash Utility, Common Base Version : 1.51d
Device Name: Rhodium_W, Bootloader Version : BOX RESURRECTED!
Built at: Jul 16 2009 21:25:07
Copyright (c) 1998-2006 High Tech Computer Corporation

Board ID=0x4
CPU ID=0x4117B362
TURBO HW =1
TURBO SW =1

Cmd>info 8

--- 2K bytes sector version ---

DEVICE NAME=samsung_kby00n00hm
DEVICE ID=0xBC
DEVICE MAKER ID=0xEC
PAGE SIZE=0x800
TOTAL PAGE SIZE=0x840
BLOCK COUNT=0x1000
BLOCK PAGE=0x40

Checking block information

BLOCK 0 (0x0) is reversed block
BLOCK 1 (0x1) is reversed block
BLOCK 2 (0x2) is reversed block
BLOCK 3 (0x3) is reversed block
BLOCK 4 (0x4) is reversed block
BLOCK 5 (0x5) is reversed block
BLOCK 7 (0x7) is reversed block
BLOCK 8 (0x8) is reversed block
BLOCK 9 (0x9) is reversed block
BLOCK 10 (0xA) is reversed block
BLOCK 11 (0xB) is reversed block
BLOCK 12 (0xC) is reversed block
BLOCK 13 (0xD) is reversed block
BLOCK 14 (0xE) is reversed block
BLOCK 15 (0xF) is reversed block
BLOCK 16 (0x10) is reversed block
BLOCK 17 (0x11) is reversed block
BLOCK 18 (0x12) is reversed block
BLOCK 19 (0x13) is reversed block
BLOCK 20 (0x14) is reversed block
BLOCK 21 (0x15) is reversed block
BLOCK 22 (0x16) is reversed block
BLOCK 23 (0x17) is reversed block
BLOCK 24 (0x18) is reversed block
BLOCK 25 (0x19) is reversed block
BLOCK 26 (0x1A) is reversed block
BLOCK 27 (0x1B) is reversed block
BLOCK 28 (0x1C) is reversed block
BLOCK 29 (0x1D) is reversed block
BLOCK 30 (0x1E) is reversed block
BLOCK 31 (0x1F) is reversed block
BLOCK 32 (0x20) is reversed block
OS NOT FOUND !!!

Cmd>info 9
NO user storage

Cmd>task 28
Format start
Fill RSVD information for block 351 to 384
TAG NOT FOUND !!! NOT CLEAR STORAGE !!!
Format end

Cmd>task 29
Format BINFS start
CE start start block=384, total block=3712
Write 0xFF start page=0x6000, total page=0x3A000
Format BINFS end

Cmd>task 32
Card inserted

SD clk rate 19MHz

Cmd5 CMD_TIMEOUT
SD clk rate 144KHZ

SD Init OK

Card inserted

SD clk rate 19MHz

Cmd5 CMD_TIMEOUT
SD clk rate 144KHZ

SD Init OK

Level = 0

Cmd>getdevinfo
GetDevInfo: Get CID OK

HTCSRHOD4000HTCE
Cmd>task 2a

Cmd>set 14 0
HTCST ÚÈÒHTCE
Cmd>emapiINIT
Command error !!!

Cmd>ruurun
Command error !!!

Cmd>checksum

Cmd>

arrrghhh

Feb 10, 2007
Code:
Bootloader Version : BOX RESURRECTED!

This is really the disturbing part. You don't have a bootloader?!? You said flashing stock failed, there's not a whole lot else you can try. I see you've tried all the mtty commands you could find, which other than task29 I'm not sure what would do you any good.

The fact that the bootloader is hosed is really troublesome. If you can get back to a "normal" bootloader, then you might be OK. That bootloader is causing you these issues, I can pretty much guarantee it.

ccengineer

Aug 17, 2011

I read the thread quickly but did not notice that you tried to Hardlsp your phone with teh correct version of HSPL. You mention SPL relocker. Did you try to flash the CDMA HSPL after you resurrected the phone?

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
hi

thanks for your answers.
i've tried the three versions of Rhodiumwhardspl but at 100% it tells me ERROR[226] FLASH WRITE and the phone returns on bootloader with ROM CODE update error, please try again.I'm trying it everyday but nothing do.

plasco

Sep 3, 2011
No help

i don t know if there is someone to help me.nobody in the all forums i ve written.ok i will through it because i m very desapointed,nobody can t repair it.

Status
Not open for further replies.