[Q]Boot loader relocked. How to get rid of the alert screen?

Search This thread

Lenharo

Feb 10, 2014
For personal reasons, i decided to relock the boot loader from my Moto G, i did it successfully by using the commands "fastboot oem lock begin" and "fastboot oem lock".

Now the phone says: "Device is LOCKED. Status code: 2".

But there is a problem: The "Your boot loader is unlocked" white screen still shows up when i boot up the phone.
I believe that since the boot loader is now locked, the message should disappear. But it didn't.

So, any ideas on how to get the motorola logo back?

Lenharo

Feb 10, 2014
Is my phone really locked?

About this "Status Code 2"... what does it mean?

And, is the device really locked?
If it is, then the boot loader will only allow me to flash stock roms right?

Kameo

Jul 17, 2010
Moto G
Redmi Note 2
It's just here to let dev/tech support your current phone status.
Status 0: BL Locked (never touched)
Status 3: BL Unlocked
Status 2: BL Locked (should be relocked, BL was unlocked and then relocked)

intel3000

Dec 8, 2011
Go to Settings > Sound and you can turn Vibrate on touch off under Keys. You can also turn off Vibrate when ringing. You can also go to Settings > Language & input > Google Keyboard Settings and turn Vibrate on key press off.
Try putting a case on your Moto G, some cases will reduce or completely prevent the rattle.
You could open up the back cover and put a small piece of paper or tape in the space between the buttons and the back cover. This should prevent any excessive rattling.

I think u r missing the point,he is talking about the boot screen message which one gets when he unlock phones boot-loader ( which says your phone boot is unlocked now and you are now out of warranty )

I don't think, there is a way back as far i remember Motorola uses software based hard fuses for this and once its blown up there is no way to undo it, i might be wrong but i am sure i read it when i was researching about this phone before buying it.