HELP with Return HTC M7 Tmobile back to stock

Search This thread

zainkool

Oct 15, 2009
NYC
I am having trouble returning my T-mobile HTC One M7 phone back to stock. I already relocked the bootloader. I tried to flash a the RUU which I feel like is not working because the signature keep coming out failed. It could be the wrong RUU. Can any one help me find the RUU version 1.27.531.7 for my phone. I have tried every where and I am getting the wrong RUU or the RUU is not working. Because as of right now my phone is useless.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
I am having trouble returning my T-mobile HTC One M7 phone back to stock. I already relocked the bootloader. I tried to flash a the RUU which I feel like is not working because the signature keep coming out failed. It could be the wrong RUU. Can any one help me find the RUU version 1.27.531.7 for my phone. I have tried every where and I am getting the wrong RUU or the RUU is not working. Because as of right now my phone is useless.

This works for me.

http://androidruu.com/getdownload.p...50.20_10.40.1150.04_release_324846_signed.exe

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Dude u are freaking amazing. I looked everywhere and nothing worked. I thought I bricked my phone. RRU exe u provided opened and worked. My phone is back to stock and tampered is gone. I wished u lived in NYC. So I can buy you a pitcher of beer to show you my gratitude.

Wait which one is it? Your first post said it didn't work, but the second did? I'm going to go with it did work :)

No problem.

zainkool

Oct 15, 2009
NYC
Reactions: aooga

Top Liked Posts