LG Optimus G vs Samsung Galaxy S3 | With Benchmark

Search This thread

t1mman

Oct 8, 2008
Actually, not realy truth!

Fanboy are present in many sphere of technology. I work as an IT admin, and I constantly see people just waiting for me to tell them they bought the "best of the best" or trying to convince me they did...

Fanboys are realy present in console also, how many never-ending threads for a "console war" are there...More than we can think of!

Same thing even for cars... how many "ford" fanboys are dissing every "other brands", same for Honda's, same for every brands...

Anyway, the "window" for a device to be realy the "best" is realy short... SGSIII is still a great seller, but it has been overtaken since its lauch. Same will be with LG OG when newer devices will be relased. And the MWC 2013 is comming soon, so I'm pretty sure we'll see many devices better than the LG OG.

BTW, I had a Galaxy S before, and the SGS II and III didn't made me switch for the main reason that it didn't offer a "real upgrade" for me. The SGSIII in canada is *only dual core, so it was not realy worth it to go from a Single to a dual. In the last time I had it, it was still pretty fluid and I had no issue running whatever on it. So I must assume that even with an Octo Core, seing how the quad core makes the LG OG snappy and responsive, I don't think any devices in the next year will make me want to spend many dollars on something that will not realy be an upgrade!

scoobydooby

Apr 8, 2011
Vancouver
Yeah I didnt mean to sound like no other branches of technology doesnt have their fanboys, obviously they do.. i was merely stating that it seems when it comes to phones more people tend to be vocal and even aggressive about it.. calling other people names and what not.

Bottom line is that people obviously have way too much time on their hands to get all worked up over whose phone is better and why.. honestly who effin cares?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dont care about LG. My Antutu score was 14+K @ 1800mhz on S3 but even if S3 is lower i will never buy another LG. Still burned by buying the Optimus 3D. Launched last Aug with froyo, GB came in december and brought with it famous "ghost call" issue (search XDA for this" and was not resolved till 4~5 months. They never acknowledged it initially for many months.

Next promised ICS update was kept up in the air not giving any more info about it then announced it was cancelled. Go their facebook page and see how many negative comments they get on every post they make.

Freaking company with no support on prior flagship models and keep churning out models one after another.

Even if they offer this at half the cost of S3 I would never touch it.
    That phone doesn't have a physical home button and doesn't have wake up lag which is a huge plus compared to SGS3. It actually doesn't look like a toy phone made of plastic either. It has 2 GB of RAM too, so I can finally multitask again.

So, considering how disappointed I am with my SGS3, I can see myself switching to this phone if the reviews are good.
    Lol who cares about their hardware, LG sucks ass when it comes to software. poor folks they let their previous flagship Optimus 2x to rot in hell the same will happen in the future too.

And have you people ever visited the the Optimus 4x hd thread? If not just have a visit and then you will know how poor LG is ;)

《tapatalked from galaxy s3》
    That phone doesn't have a physical home button and doesn't have wake up lag which is a huge plus compared to SGS3. It actually doesn't look like a toy phone made of plastic either. It has 2 GB of RAM too, so I can finally multitask again.

So, considering how disappointed I am with my SGS3, I can see myself switching to this phone if the reviews are good.

S3 lagging?

Your phone deserves a better user.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
    26265573.jpg

It's a LG phone. I don't think better specs and benchmarks means anything at all when talking about a LG.