Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2015, 09:12 PM |#20991  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbass311

Hey Guys. Awesome Thread!

Learn to trim the post you quote.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike.s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mike.s Ad-Free
TheLostPlaces
8th November 2015, 09:13 PM |#20992  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.s

Learn to trim the post you quote.

Learn to be more friendly to new guys!
8th November 2015, 09:40 PM |#20993  

More
Thanks a lot, tomorrow I'll try it
8th November 2015, 10:02 PM |#20994  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

Works on my Joying 4.4.4
Rooting and Passwords
Go to factory settings and enter:
126 = factory settings menu
adbon = developers mode
adboff - disables adb
*#hct#root# = temp superuser/root
keject - simulates the eject button for the DVD drive
kpower - simulates the power button

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

That's strange, sounds hardware related. Check all the ribbon cables going to the screen. One maybe loose or not seated properly. Quite a few people have had ribbon cable issues. Reseating them seems to fix a good number of video problems.

That's all I got. Sorry.

hello thanks for your post , could you tell me how to understand that canbus is mounted on the machine I have a astra je are on gm ( raise) , however, the language of the on-board computer is in Chinese, perhaps because the radio is Chinese , I would understand if it is You can change
8th November 2015, 10:26 PM |#20995  
Savannah
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago30

hello thanks for your post , could you tell me how to understand that canbus is mounted on the machine I have a astra je are on gm ( raise) , however, the language of the on-board computer is in Chinese, perhaps because the radio is Chinese , I would understand if it is You can change

What radio and ROM do you have?

Not sure I understand your question. The CANbus is a network that your car uses to control various functions within the car. These HUs come with a CANbus decoder that allows you to have stock features in an aftermarket HU. The CANbus decoder is not needed. Its mostly used for steering wheel controls, showing of open doors, dimming lights, turning on a factory amp, and other luxury type features.
8th November 2015, 10:40 PM |#20996  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

What radio and ROM do you have?

Not sure I understand your question. The CANbus is a network that your car uses to control various functions within the car. These HUs come with a CANbus decoder that allows you to have stock features in an aftermarket HU. The CANbus decoder is not needed. Its mostly used for steering wheel controls, showing of open doors, dimming lights, turning on a factory amp, and other luxury type features.

radio s07 MTCB-KGL v.2.55 e rk3188

THE problem is that by setting the language in radio language setting in English, but if I relight the car after a day or two back in the Chinese language and remains fixed .
8th November 2015, 10:47 PM |#20997  

More
Radio Stations
By the way, anyone having problems with your head deck forgetting radio stations each time it powers off, check this video. Obvious but I ran afoul of it so check this first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPH-3n1CUMI
8th November 2015, 10:51 PM |#20998  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2safe4you

It looks like, it goes.
Page 26 and 28
https://developer.apple.com/hardware...Guidelines.pdf

Other Car is Ford Kuga with a original Blaupunkt DVD Navigationsystem.
They have a Bluetooth connection to our iPhone.
If it is connected, we see the Cell quality.

I have been looking into It. The required Bluetooth profile is HFP (hands-free profile) for battery/signal levels
I'm not sure if it is as simple as a software mod on hu or wether the hardware module is also required to support the profile

Also, I believe the audio streaming is using ad2p which means that retrieving song metadata should also be possible

Both may need to use mtc integration though
8th November 2015, 11:52 PM |#20999  

More
I Huifei - 2 DIN Pure RK3188 Android 4.4.4 with canbus
For my Audi A4 2002
The radio got stuck.
I have done software update.
Then I set everything on the menu code 126 recover its audi logo.
I have no sound on the back, have a subwoofer amplifier there are also boxes on the back.
Now amplifier does not turn on.
Who can help me, The radio has always done well.
9th November 2015, 02:06 AM |#21000  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
HuiFei - 2 DIN Pure Android 4.2.2/4.4.2/4.4.4 RK3066/RK3188 CarStereo Radio H...
Quote:

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Are you just loosing your setting every time the system reboots or does this occur only when you make adjustments in Factory settings? What model and ROM?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

It resets sometimes randomly I think.. But it definitely resets each time I change the factory settings. I'm on the malaysk rom, joying 1024 x 800 unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carburngood

By the way, anyone having problems with your head deck forgetting radio stations each time it powers off, check this video. Obvious but I ran afoul of it so check this first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPH-3n1CUMI

So you're suppose to swap the accessory wire with the power wire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9th November 2015, 02:14 AM |#21001  
Savannah
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martijnb23

I Huifei - 2 DIN Pure RK3188 Android 4.4.4 with canbus

Now amplifier does not turn on.
Who can help me, The radio has always done well.

Someone else was having a similar problem with their Amp not turning on. The preamp voltage was too low to turn on the amp. In factory settings they turned up the voltage and the amp came on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)