9th November 2015, 02:14 AM |#21001  
Savannah
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martijnb23

I Huifei - 2 DIN Pure RK3188 Android 4.4.4 with canbus

Now amplifier does not turn on.
Who can help me, The radio has always done well.

Someone else was having a similar problem with their Amp not turning on. The preamp voltage was too low to turn on the amp. In factory settings they turned up the voltage and the amp came on.
9th November 2015, 03:09 AM |#21002  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

In factory settings they turned up the voltage and the amp came on.

How do I turn up the voltage?
9th November 2015, 06:24 AM |#21003  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi guys - I'm curious to know if anyone has a contact to whom I can buy KGL parts from? After doing the USB mod and replacing my unit's touch screen capacitive panel, the SD card slot and AUX ports gave out on me and part of the board got chipped so I can't re-solder easily. I was hoping I can just purchase a replacement part from them. If someone has an e-mail address to a KGL source that offers replacement parts, please let me know. Thanks!
9th November 2015, 07:03 AM |#21004  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
If i ask someone for a pdf file with KGL, KDL, KYD models how looks like factory screen. Its somewhere on this page, but I can find it. Thanks
9th November 2015, 09:52 AM |#21005  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

Someone else was having a similar problem with their Amp not turning on. The preamp voltage was too low to turn on the amp. In factory settings they turned up the voltage and the amp came on.

Where can i put the voltage up in the factory setting?
Because the amp not turned on....
9th November 2015, 10:02 AM |#21006  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hi,

I have ordered this unit
http://xtrons.co.uk/td696a-6-95-inch...with-obd2.html

Is this the same as the units discussed in this thread?
Or do i need to wait until it arrives to find out?

Thanks all
9th November 2015, 10:49 AM |#21007  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Guys, on my KYD-type HU, I've got an issue since last Malaysk's mod. After boot, I have to press twice any button to start the action. But only the first time. Afterwards, it's enough to press buttons once. Any idea why that could be?
Got MTKKEYS replacing the function of one of my buttons, all the others are default.
9th November 2015, 12:26 PM |#21008  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil001

Hi,

I have ordered this unit
http://xtrons.co.uk/td696a-6-95-inch...with-obd2.html

Is this the same as the units discussed in this thread?
Or do i need to wait until it arrives to find out?

Thanks all

It seems the same although we cant say which version is until you get it.
9th November 2015, 12:30 PM |#21009  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
CANBUS steering wheelcontrols
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadjistyllis

It seems the same although we cant say which version is until you get it.

Thanks for the reply

Alos does anyone know if an adapter is required to allow CANBUS steering wheel controls to be used?
Such as http://incartec.co.uk/Pages/Product.aspx?P=2973

I have read conflicting information on whether these units can deal with these types of controls or not

Thanks
9th November 2015, 12:52 PM |#21010  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaband

It resets sometimes randomly I think.. But it definitely resets each time I change the factory settings. I'm on the malaysk rom, joying 1024 x 800 unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

So you're suppose to swap the accessory wire with the power wire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the one - once you swap the wires round (just make sure your wires match colour) your stereo should remember radio stations.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Bump on my own post here - any suggestions apart from the ribbon cable possibility from anyone? Tried a factory reset that didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carburngood

I've tried searching this thread but couldn't find anything that related - sorry if this has already been answered. I have a Joying Dual Core with 1024*600 screen running the latest Malaysk ROM (15/10/2015 I think.) Stereo booted one day in landscape orientation flipped horizontally and I've tried some apps to flip it around but none of them seem to work. Right from the initial loading scree (before the car logo) the screen is flipped so I have a feeling it isn't a ROM issue. Oddly while the picture is flipped the touch input isn't, so I have to tap opposite to what is displayed on the screen (the screen shows right, I have to click on the left where it would be if the display was showing correctly.) I seem to remember there was something in the factory settings menu that could affect this but I'm not sure which and I don't want to mess around without knowing exactly what I'm doing in there in case I break something even more than it already is. Any thoughts at this point are hugely appreciated as you can imagine it makes the unit quite hard to use.

9th November 2015, 01:58 PM |#21011  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostPlaces

Edit the .metadata.xml (hidden file inside tomtom/com.tomtom.europe) file to stop tomtom app complaining about "No network connection...", "Cannot contact TomTom server..." etc.:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<santorinicontent>
<contentlist>
<bundle>
<bundleid>com.tomtom.europe</bundleid>
<content_version>10</content_version>
<min_app_version>1</min_app_version>
<download>
<url location="file://mnt/external_SD/tomtom/com.tomtom.europe"/>
</download>
<size>0</size>
</bundle>
</contentlist>
</santorinicontent>

The Path in "url location" must complain to your correct path to SD Card.

Dear, I'm sorry to comeback on the same problem but I followed your advice, I also modified .metadada file with url location... But doesn't work! What mistake do I make?
Every time tomtom started it creates in the internal sd an empty folder (com.tomtom.italia/files) but it doesn't see the folders in the external_sd (mnt/external_sd/tomtom/com.tomtom.italia/files + .metadata/files).
Into internal memory it work.
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)