Old Q&A-Thread - This Thread will be split into multiple KB-Thread soon

342 posts
Thanks Meter: 377

By pakidermo5000, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 10:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2015, 07:39 AM |#21081  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
hi. for me is impossibile make the mic hardware mod.

how can i improve the call quality?is it possibile use an external mic connecting only to phone?
11th November 2015, 07:44 AM |#21082  
Thanks Meter: 191

Donate to Me
More
Hi together this is an important announcement!

As you knew Mike an me we were talking about a dedicated section.
This is now achieved and I am requested by him to sort things out from here.

I will split out some Key knowledge posts, for example malaysks Firmware-Post, to new Threads in our subforums.

Developers
Please if you create new work open you own Thread in the new forums. If you already have posted here probably wait until I split your post out or write to me to ensure I will split you out if you think I missed you or you have a critical release.

Questionning Users
Please open your own thread for your questions in our new section. I can not split out every question from here. This thread will be left over for searching so please if you have current questions just ask in our new Q&A-Section.

I will start splitting up this thread in about one hour.

You can find the new section at the bottom of this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android-auto

Thank you!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dark alex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dark alex Ad-Free
11th November 2015, 08:03 AM |#21083  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have a problem, when I start the apps mymusic or myvideos, the 2din fall in bootloop.

How can I remove this apps? I don't find in titaniumbackup.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
11th November 2015, 08:10 AM |#21084  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peti007

If you still have the Eonon D5151 head unit, use the canbus decoder what came with it. The MZD-SS-02 (D5151) works great with the Klyde Android head unit and Mazda 3 BK's trip computer.

Unfortunately I sold that unit. I can talk with the guy who bought it just to borrow me the decoder and check if it works. Thanks!
11th November 2015, 08:14 AM |#21085  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMYX2

i search for a tutorial for MTC-Keys to work with Spotify.Can you help?

Look in post #20844
There is all you need and a description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

Can you remap the other buttons? It took some trial and error for mine to work. I moved the ini file to every SD location before I found the correct location. Also the case and wording of the ini commands make a huge difference. And always reboot the system between changes.

Update: On the way home I quickly remapped the radio button to iHeart Radio and it worked. So the radio button can remapped.[COLOR="Silver"]

Didn't try the other buttons yet. Will have a look later.
I tried every directory possible and yes did a reboot after changing the ini file.
What you mean with case and wording?
My command for Spotify is"app_43=com.spotify.music".

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Tryden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tryden Ad-Free
11th November 2015, 11:16 AM |#21086  
Flag Mermaid Beach QLD
Thanks Meter: 321

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark alex

I will split out some Key knowledge posts, for example malaysks Firmware-Post, to new Threads in our subforums.

Developers
Please if you create new work open you own Thread in the new forums. If you already have posted here probably wait until I split your post out or write to me to ensure I will split you out if you think I missed you or you have a critical release.

Questionning Users
Please open your own thread for your questions in our new section. I can not split out every question from here. This thread will be left over for searching so please if you have current questions just ask in our new Q&A-Section.

Thank you!

TOTALLY AGREE....
Let's shift this to split threads now..
If I had the time I would help pull out the thread titles.. But I am time poor at moment..

So people.. Start your own thread in Q&A..
Hardware hacks.. Take credit for what you have done.. Go and start a thread..
Roms..apps.. Be proud.. Get support and be credited for your work...drop it into the development thread and let users help other users with their questions.. If you need help shifting it..ask..help is here..

Let's break this breast of a thread down so the same questions are not being asked time and time again..
Wiki is great.. But also needs support..

Thanks Mods for letting the sub forums happen..

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dgcruzing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dgcruzing Ad-Free
11th November 2015, 11:36 AM |#21087  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark alex

Developers

Questionning Users

Thank you!

Great job! congratulations!

I think we'll miss this super-hyper-mega-huge-2000-and-counting-pages post
11th November 2015, 11:37 AM |#21088  
Thanks Meter: 191

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgcruzing

Thanks Mods for letting the sub forums happen..

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

You should also thank @MikeChannon, the Admin here He made things happen in the end.
I am currently working hard splitting this thread up into it's most important parts.
The Following User Says Thank You to dark alex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dark alex Ad-Free
11th November 2015, 11:47 AM |#21089  
Savannah
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynksss

I have a problem, when I start the apps mymusic or myvideos, the 2din fall in bootloop.

How can I remove this apps? I don't find in titaniumbackup.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Is it rooted? What mods have you done? Has it always done this or did you make a change that causes the bootloop?
11th November 2015, 11:52 AM |#21090  
Flag Tata
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil001

What type/size/class of SD card is required/recommended for these units please?

MicroSD?

Want to order one in advance of receiving the unit (assume I won’t get one included)

Thanks

My HU has 2 pcs MicroSD slot. The HU supports sdcard up to 32GB. I'm using 16GB and 32GB microSD card. These cards and another 4pcs I bought from this seller:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-...691229826.html

This seller is very reliable!
11th November 2015, 02:32 PM |#21091  

More
Old Q&A-Thread - This Thread will be split into multiple KB-Thread soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

Can you remap the other buttons? It took some trial and error for mine to work. I moved the ini file to every SD location before I found the correct location. Also the case and wording of the ini commands make a huge difference. And always reboot the system between changes.

Update: On the way home I quickly remapped the radio button to iHeart Radio and it worked. So the radio button can remapped.

Funny thing, I was back in my car and it did work. Everything is fine!
Only annoying thing is that my "reverse" button and my "band" button acutally are mapped the same. I also get the same key code in car service.
But this is because of KGL5 MCU I've got.
Maybe try it with the original one but I want the darkelo soundprocessor.

Anyone knows how to get Spotify songs to an external directory? Want to load a lot of playlists, so SD or better USB for a HDD/SSD would be very nice as directory.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)