FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV] The project to port Android(froyo) on S8500 (8530)

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 624

By oleg_k, Retired Recognized Developer on 29th March 2011, 04:26 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
4th April 2011, 01:44 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I think that making them to record a 'stupid'/'senseless' video is just useless, we will make them lose time on something we all know, this project is going ahead and It's not fake just like Androbada's.

So let's just try not to bother them so much with questions so they can dedicate more time on the project itself. Once we got something material to touch then we will be able to ask everything we want to xD

Let the gods play
The Following User Says Thank You to mkz14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mkz14 Ad-Free

4th April 2011, 01:50 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabianadmin

Well oleg_k has released logs and configuration files, Androbada have released videos, we have no idea how they did any of it. I think its high time that we have some material from Androbada. At this rate Oleg_k will have a working port that is flash able long before they release anything.

yes, I agree, they refused help from xda and they did not give any technical information...it was their choice ...now thanks to oleg_k, mijoma, adfree and probably other future users we will have something working more soon and in a better way than what androbada can do
(perhaps androbada choice was not the best one...)
4th April 2011, 01:58 PM |#53  
Flag Straffan
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkz14

I think that making them to record a 'stupid'/'senseless' video is just useless, we will make them lose time on something we all know, this project is going ahead and It's not fake just like Androbada's.

So let's just try not to bother them so much with questions so they can dedicate more time on the project itself. Once we got something material to touch then we will be able to ask everything we want to xD

Let the gods play

?? I am asking questions to contribute my expertise to the project, we are trying to solve a problem not see if its fake or not. Take off you're troll hat please.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabianadmin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sabianadmin Ad-Free
4th April 2011, 02:00 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabianadmin

?? I am asking questions to contribute my expertise to the project, we are trying to solve a problem not see if its fake or not. Take off you're troll hat please.

Is not about trolling mate, maybe you misunderstood me, I just wanted to say that instead of asking them for videos that usually takes some time to complete the process we could let them keep working and once they have something material or 'important' to show/release they will.
4th April 2011, 02:13 PM |#55  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 624

Donate to Me
More
M135K it's a version M130K with SLCD, like S8530.

the LCD screen initialized twice, first in bootloader, second - in kernel.
without a working screen is still too early to make a video.
The Following User Says Thank You to oleg_k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oleg_k Ad-Free
4th April 2011, 03:13 PM |#56  
Flag Straffan

More
oh i wasn't asking for one, just saying that there would be no point of a video as he does not have the display working.
4th April 2011, 03:48 PM |#57  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 691

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg_k

M135K it's a version M130K with SLCD, like S8530.

the LCD screen initialized twice, first in bootloader, second - in kernel.
without a working screen is still too early to make a video.

oh i am sorry for asking for a video
i just wanted to cheer us up like the hope is still there
without a working screen the video will be useless
sorry again for being impolite
4th April 2011, 04:20 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It seems like androbada released their code to registered users. thats what i understand from this link.

h t t p : / / b a d a - w orld.pl/androbada/istotne-i-najnowsze-wiadomo-ci-dotycz-ce-androbady-t3765.html

Hope this helps for current development..

Also they have unlocked their locked threads..

(sorry for all the spaces in between but I'm new on this forum so I cant post links yet)
4th April 2011, 04:45 PM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It's means they gave project and all files for other developer from... xda
4th April 2011, 05:01 PM |#60  
Flag Straffan

More
boner. maybe now we can make some progress here. Hows it looking oleg_k

EDIT: Eh thats just a link to their donations page they are linking.... what the hell?
4th April 2011, 05:10 PM |#61  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 691

More
they are afraid that XDA developers succeed to port a fully working android before them
anyway who is the developer????
i hope that will be adfree as he can keep their secret even if it is not worthy
anyway oleg_k keep the good work and never look to them as their way is so bad and kills the Wave after a reboot
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wave s8500 android
Previous Thread Next Thread