Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2009, 05:21 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Draper
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidden_dragon

This should have been done long ago! Matt, maybe you can include the splash screen threads as well?

Thanks, Post #1 has been updated...

12th January 2009, 07:25 PM |#12  
Flag near innsbruck
Thanks Meter: 9

More
good idea creating this thread!
12th January 2009, 08:08 PM |#13  
Flag Plano, TX
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does anyone know where i can go to update my t3df software? a bunch of the themes don't work for me (even after a hard reset), and i think i've narrowed it down to t3df. my phone is actually a test build that was handed out months before the phone was released to the public, so i'm thinking the actual released phone probably has updated software/drivers that work with all these awesome themes.

oh, fyi, my t3df version is 1.2.3483402_1813.6
12th January 2009, 09:21 PM |#14  
Flag St Louis metro area

More
Here's a couple of links from 12aon that would make nice additions to the list. They can be found here: xda-developers > Raphael > Raphael

[THE] 11 Icon Themes + Tabs (31/12)(Bugfix)

[SKN] Taskbar Art (13/12)
12th January 2009, 10:08 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the guitarist

Thanks for the great Thread

I have a Question that bothered me for a long time...if i applied a diamond theme which doesn't support landscape theme which Manila_files should i copy to \windows or modify to have a landscape mode with the theme?

Thanks

Anyone Care to replay on my Question there?

thanks
12th January 2009, 10:18 PM |#16  
Retired Moderator
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Thread made Sticky as requested.
13th January 2009, 12:33 AM |#17  
Flag Waco, TX
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Thanks for the great Thread

I have a Question that bothered me for a long time...if i applied a diamond theme which doesn't support landscape theme which Manila_files should i copy to \windows or modify to have a landscape mode with the theme?

Thanks

If you want to use one that messes up your landscape, then you should only copy image files, and not the rest of the manila files. I can't tell you which ones are image files, because there's around 400 image files possible, and most themes change different images. Altogether in manila, there's over 1000 files. You can check which ones are images by opening the files in Manila Editor. If you want landscape icons to match, you will have to make your own though.
13th January 2009, 12:38 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
this was soooo needed..thanks
13th January 2009, 12:44 AM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

If you want to use one that messes up your landscape, then you should only copy image files, and not the rest of the manila files. I can't tell you which ones are image files, because there's around 400 image files possible, and most themes change different images. Altogether in manila, there's over 1000 files. You can check which ones are images by opening the files in Manila Editor. If you want landscape icons to match, you will have to make your own though.

thanks for the replay and nope i don't want the icons to match ..i only would like to have the default landscape mode with the default icons...

because some of the themes after been installed don't support landscape and when you open the keyboard it shows a missed up portrait manilla

so which manila files i have to backup and restore after installing the theme?
13th January 2009, 12:55 AM |#20  
Flag Waco, TX
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

thanks for the replay and nope i don't want the icons to match ..i only would like to have the default landscape mode with the default icons...

because some of the themes after been installed don't support landscape and when you open the keyboard it shows a missed up portrait manilla

so which manila files i have to backup and restore after installing the theme?

I can't say for sure, you might try to backup 26948339_manila before installing theme, then replacing it after installing theme. This is the xml file that tells it which tabs/pages to show, and landscape is in this file too. There may be more needed, but I would think that all your landscape files are still intact since the non-landscape theme shouldn't be overwriting any landscape specific files.
13th January 2009, 02:36 AM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

I can't say for sure, you might try to backup 26948339_manila before installing theme, then replacing it after installing theme. This is the xml file that tells it which tabs/pages to show, and landscape is in this file too. There may be more needed, but I would think that all your landscape files are still intact since the non-landscape theme shouldn't be overwriting any landscape specific files.

exactly what i was thinking ..and i used that ..i backed up my 26948339_Manila and restored it after applying the theme..but nothing changed ..still now landscape support

any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
diamond, fuze, tf3d, touch pro, touchflo 3d

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)