FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Was this information usefull?

Yes

10 Vote(s)
76.92%
No

3 Vote(s)
23.08%

Video Telephony Cab for Htc Touch Pro

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By krisrulz, Junior Member on 30th August 2009, 01:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Now you can enable the 3G Call or Video Call if your Touch Pro has a camera in the front.

After searching for a month, i waz able to find these cabs posted in some site.
Install the Video Telephony Cab and then install if necessary the Slide to Answer Cab.

Keep in mind that when u install the video telephony cab, your taskbar icons above get back to the default wm 6 white icons......

Sorry i forgot to mention this earlier

"I have Tried it in my HTC Touch Pro GSM and its working very good, but its kind of sluggish during start up "After Boot".

Please try the cabs with your own risk.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC 3G Video Telephony v2.0.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.70 MB, 2381 views)
File Type: cab HTC Slide To Answer.cab - [Click for QR Code] (826.6 KB, 1132 views)

30th August 2009, 09:37 PM |#2  

More
hey man,

thanks, have been looking for this for quite a while

I'll give it a try
30th August 2009, 11:58 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
ya....now all we need is the front camera. Once again the USA customers get screwed....
31st August 2009, 08:28 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
No Front Cam??
I never knew that HTC Touch Pro (US) didn't have a cam in the front !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoHippie

ya....now all we need is the front camera. Once again the USA customers get screwed....

4th September 2009, 05:20 AM |#5  

More
minor problem
thanks mate..now i can make the long awaited video call on my tp after flashing..it is just that the dialer doesn't show my last calls anymore...also, i cannot make calls from my favourites tabs...

to make a voice call now, I have to press the contact on the dialer and then press call... the green and the red button on my t/p is basically functionless..
4th September 2009, 09:02 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Red face
Hmm i didnt notice that dude.. I guess their are minor bugs... I will try to find a solution.. Let me GOOGLE !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlanzairi

thanks mate..now i can make the long awaited video call on my tp after flashing..it is just that the dialer doesn't show my last calls anymore...also, i cannot make calls from my favourites tabs...

to make a voice call now, I have to press the contact on the dialer and then press call... the green and the red button on my t/p is basically functionless..

5th September 2009, 05:05 PM |#7  

More
touch pro stock rom dialer
The dialer that i had with the stock rom has the video call dial button but after I flashed..it was replaced with a new dialer that cannot make a video call..

Is there any way that I can have the stock rom dialer back...
5th September 2009, 11:30 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Smile 3G CALL
Thanks man,I am serching this for long time.
6th September 2009, 03:50 AM |#9  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 63

More
y do we need this? Isn't this included already? Otherwise how would u make a video call in the first place?? Unless that some custom roms removed this option? Because i'm using Energy's rom for my HTC Touch Pro and it still has the option.
6th September 2009, 10:20 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlanzairi

The dialer that i had with the stock rom has the video call dial button but after I flashed..it was replaced with a new dialer that cannot make a video call..

Is there any way that I can have the stock rom dialer back...

This cab is for guys who have flashed a custom rom which doesnt have 3g capabilities !!!!!
6th September 2009, 07:48 PM |#11  

More
3g dialer
The problem with this cab is that I'm having difficulty in making voice calls from my contact tab. Also, the front dialer interface is invisible..meaning that it doesn't show my call history..

Energy rom comes with a 3g dialer you say... I'm off looking at Energy rom now...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3g calls, video call, video conference, video telephony

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)