[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Thanks so much for the second mean iltema vary with the color b / w as:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1494870

As you can see in earlier posts from me with screenshots (few pages back), A lot can be reached to display in black. White I did not test, but the only way to find this out IMO is visit the Market and search for B/W themes or Widgets, that's how I got my homescreen black.

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

trezack

Mar 24, 2011
Did you already synced this Android build with your PC/Outlook? If yes, then the name of the device is HTC NexusHD2 and it should work also with this device.

best regards, Kuzibri

how to do that :D.....i had android with cm7 before and i just open root explorer find build.prop and open in text editor and change to htc desire hd and reboot....it works but on this build i cant open in text editor

Antiope

Aug 15, 2009
Hi,

For Kuzibri (post 191):

Yes I have the same pb, but in second post WIS 1152 have put a link to re assign the hardware keys like in 0.6 build and you have another link to remove software keys too and it's working like a charm!

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
how to do that :D.....i had android with cm7 before and i just open root explorer find build.prop and open in text editor and change to htc desire hd and reboot....it works but on this build i cant open in text editor

To sync with your PC/Outlook, you have to take the following steps (seems complicated, but it isn't).
1. Download HTC Sync from whatever HTC Android device to your PC and install it.
2. Download MyPhoneExplorer for PC and install it (just Google it)
3. Go to Android Market and download MyPhoneExplore Client and set it to use USB.
4. Start MPE on your PC and thereafter on your device. Your device should tell you that the USB connection is available.
5. Got to MPE settings on PC and tell it what you want to sync (Calendar, Notes, Contacts, etc). The first time you start MPE on your PC it will ask for a name for your device (normally this is the HTC NexusHD2), but of course you can change that, althought I think that this is not necessary, but you can name it to whatever you want.

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
SORRY

Hi all,

i would like to apologise for the lack of help i have been giving to you all lately I have had family problem and am living else where:mad:I have been try to help uploading stuff though a dongle which is not good, when i'm am shorted will help more

I would like to thank kuzibri and Robbie p for all there help and all the rest that help with question on this thread THANK YOU

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Hi all,

i would like to apologise for the lack of help i have been giving to you all lately I have had family problem and am living else where:mad:I have been try to help uploading stuff though a dongle which is not good, when i'm am shorted will help more

Very, very sorry to read this my dear friend and I wish you all the luck and power to cope with this in the world!! Do not mind about the help you give at this very troublesome moment, I will try and do my best to be your stand-in, together with Robbie!!! Back off for a while and take the time to cope with this!! Thanking us is totally unnessary, we do it with all the pleasure and good intentions we have (hope Robbie agrees with that!)
Can I be of any help to you, that's why friends are for!!!!!!!

best regards, your partner Kuzibri

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbie P

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
For Kuzibri (post 191):

Yes I have the same pb, but in second post WIS 1152 have put a link to re assign the hardware keys like in 0.6 build and you have another link to remove software keys too and it's working like a charm!

Hi my friend,

see this post # 194, why I'm using preferably the SW keys instead of the HW keys.

best regards, Kuzibri

jjjhackkk

Dec 11, 2006
Hi tnx for the rom. It works well.

there some issues that i encounter when using the rom: when i download apps on market, e.g. Angry birds, it shows on the upper screen it does downloading the file but not installing it. Is there something wrong with the market?

Oneflymiss

Feb 10, 2010
So I finally made the switch to ics on my HD2 previously running an older android rom. So here's my question. Where's the ringtone folder located? I really liked the stock ringtones from an older version of android that I was using. I don't like the ringtones for ics. Where can i replace the ics media file with my older android media file? Also I am running the Icecream Tostidroid and me likes it alot:) Thanks!;)

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
So I finally made the switch to ics on my HD2 previously running an older android rom. So here's my question. Where's the ringtone folder located? I really liked the stock ringtones from an older version of android that I was using. I don't like the ringtones for ics. Where can i replace the ics media file with my older android media file? Also I am running the Icecream Tostidroid and me likes it alot:) Thanks!;)

There is a Ringtones folder on your SD card, but it's empty. To change ringtones go to settings - sounds.

best regards, Kuzibri

Oneflymiss

Feb 10, 2010
There is a Ringtones folder on your SD card, but it's empty. To change ringtones go to settings - sounds.

best regards, Kuzibri

Yes I'm aware of how to change the ringtone but my question is how do I replace the whole media file, the file that holds all of the ringtone sounds? In other words, where is the folder that holds the current ringtones? I cannot find it. You said the ringtones folder is empty, I know...so where is the folder with the ringtones? Where are they? That is what I'm wanting to know. Thanks for responding.

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Yes I'm aware of how to change the ringtone but my question is how do I replace the whole media file, the file that holds all of the ringtone sounds? In other words, where is the folder that holds the current ringtones? I cannot find it. You said the ringtones folder is empty, I know...so where is the folder with the ringtones? Where are they? That is what I'm wanting to know. Thanks for responding.

AFAIK, they are nowhere to find. ICS 7 is totally different from V6, alas

best regards,Kuzibri

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
I have a few ICS builds on my SD and when I look at my ringtones in settings/sounds I have multiple entries for ics ringtones. It might be worth copying your old "ringtones" media file into "ics" folder (or just sdcard) and seeing if it is picked up by the build in settings/sounds. Sorry I can't be of further help ATM.
Edit; just copy your old ringtones into "ringtones" folder and reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: wis1152

Oneflymiss

Feb 10, 2010
I have a few ICS builds on my SD and when I look at my ringtones in settings/sounds I have multiple entries for ics ringtones. It might be worth copying your old "ringtones" media file into "ics" folder (or just sdcard) and seeing if it is picked up by the build in settings/sounds. Sorry I can't be of further help ATM.
Edit; just copy your old ringtones into "ringtones" folder and reboot.

I also have multiple entries for ringtones. I will just copy my old ringtones as you suggested and see what happens. Thanks!!!

chrisrj28

Apr 26, 2008
Sacramento, CA
I am curious, has anyone had success using a class 2 sdcard with this rom? I am using the 16gb that came standard with my phone and I had success with GB SD roms before with no problems. What I notice with ICS is that it eventually freezes on me requiring a reset and I am wondering if my sdcard is just unable to handle it.

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
I am curious, has anyone had success using a class 2 sdcard with this rom? I am using the 16gb that came standard with my phone and I had success with GB SD roms before with no problems. What I notice with ICS is that it eventually freezes on me requiring a reset and I am wondering if my sdcard is just unable to handle it.

Jus a question: when was the last time you formatted your SD Card?

best regards, Kuzibri

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
I formatted it prior to trying this rom as I had been partitioning it as well.

Thanks for info. This is not the problem then, but I also think that's not your SD Card. I still use the original 8 Gb Card that came with my device 2,5 years ago and ICS functions flawlessly. I even do not know which class it is (info about that not on the card, but just a very old one).
The only problem that I have with ICS is, that when I use it for a long period, the top bar clock stops working which is not a problem for me cause I use 3D Digital Weather Clock widget on my HS. Rebooting solves this little problem.
Only advice I can give you now is to reinstall it and see if the problem disappears :(

best regards, Kuzibri

P.S. I do not use partitioning

Reactions: chrisrj28

Top Liked Posts