Thanks Meter: 0

By noname_sp, Junior Member on 20th October 2008, 07:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th January 2010, 09:09 PM |#381  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsixda

How did you make a gold card if you said you don't have ActiveSync??

I made my GoldCard with another phone, but is always FF and never 0 ....maybe I done something wrong, but in the end I always say or Invalid ID or Invalid Vedor ... and doesnt install anything....sorry for my english and thanks for your help

25th January 2010, 05:54 PM |#382  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malonero

I made my GoldCard with another phone, but is always FF and never 0 ....maybe I done something wrong, but in the end I always say or Invalid ID or Invalid Vedor ... and doesnt install anything....sorry for my english and thanks for your help

i think that my phone need the official assistance :(
23rd February 2010, 05:17 AM |#383  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
can you suggest me a shipped rom for this?

HTC Touch device information - by dsixda

Touch version : Elf
Device ID : ELF010000
CID : HTC__405
IPL : 1.11.0002
SPL : 1.11.0000
ROM Version : 1.11.408.1B
ExtROM Version : 1.11.408.101
Operator Version: None
AKU Version : 0.2.3
Page Pool (MB) : 8
RAM Size (MB) : 64
ROM Size (MB) : 128
Model No. : ELF0300
Part Number : 99HDM050-00
SIM Unlock Code : 75582093

MCC+MNC :

Is it an ELF or ELFIN?

Thanks
5th March 2010, 07:37 PM |#384  

More
Can i get the gold card for my elfin from
CAN I GET GOLDCARD FOR ELFIN FROM THIS ADDRESS
http://revskills.de/pages/goldcard.html
9th March 2010, 10:20 AM |#385  

More
Thanx guys this solution is realy helped for me
15th March 2010, 06:01 AM |#386  

More
Unhappy No RUU on boot loader
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and tried few ruu updates on my new ELF GSM. Now, I see my phone rebooting to Tri-color without RUU on top right corner. I am sure I brick the device. Is there a way to enable RUU on the ELF?

Please help!!

my screen shows
IPL: 2.11.1002
SPL: 2.28.0000
26th April 2010, 11:25 PM |#387  

More
Hello
I have a T-Mobile MDA Touch XL GER
I managed to stop now

IPL 1.11.0002
SPL 1.11.0000

can someone help me please

I can not find the original ROM

thanks
3rd May 2010, 08:56 PM |#388  
Flag AURORA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsixda

Good work!! If someone has time we can make a Wiki with simpler and easier instructions.

Also someone said you can use WinHex to write the gold card image onto the SD card.

So you may not need another Windows Mobile device to make it if your Elf is already bricked...

If you currently have a gold card and you reformat the SD card do you have to go through the process to get back to gold card? Or, once gold card is made it is always gold carded? Thanks!
4th May 2010, 09:04 PM |#389  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 5,368

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fix4tv

If you currently have a gold card and you reformat the SD card do you have to go through the process to get back to gold card? Or, once gold card is made it is always gold carded? Thanks!

I think it gets wiped out, but I'm not 100% sure. In other words, you'll have to try it out
19th May 2010, 02:45 PM |#390  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i accidently tried to flash an elfin rom on an elf,so now all i can do is get to bootloader,it wont accept any official roms or otherwise..when i flash,it gets to 2 percent and gives me a an error 322 invalid command..ive tried everything,hard reset,downloading nearly every official rom,tried the unbricker rom,and tried to make a gold card..all have failed..i also cant get mtty to work,therefore i cant get the divice info,tho im in australia,and ive downloaded the au and hk/asia wwe roms to try.. im doing all this on windows 7,could this be a factor?..anyone help me and give me a step by step tut,please? i,ll donate a beer to anyone who can help me get my elf going again forgot to mention,before i flashed the wrong rom,phone had 3.10 comen spl on it,so i thought i would be protected from a bad flash..my ipl is 1.14.0002 and spl 3.10 cmon on my bootloader screen and no,i dont have ruu in top corner,either..i can still run rom flashes thru usb,but always stops at 2 percent with the error..i cant even work out how to get my device info..please help...
21st May 2010, 06:10 PM |#391  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 5,368

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anton69

i accidently tried to flash an elfin rom on an elf,so now all i can do is get to bootloader,it wont accept any official roms or otherwise..when i flash,it gets to 2 percent and gives me a an error 322 invalid command..ive tried everything,hard reset,downloading nearly every official rom,tried the unbricker rom,and tried to make a gold card..all have failed..i also cant get mtty to work,therefore i cant get the divice info,tho im in australia,and ive downloaded the au and hk/asia wwe roms to try.. im doing all this on windows 7,could this be a factor?..anyone help me and give me a step by step tut,please? i,ll donate a beer to anyone who can help me get my elf going again forgot to mention,before i flashed the wrong rom,phone had 3.10 comen spl on it,so i thought i would be protected from a bad flash..my ipl is 1.14.0002 and spl 3.10 cmon on my bootloader screen and no,i dont have ruu in top corner,either..i can still run rom flashes thru usb,but always stops at 2 percent with the error..i cant even work out how to get my device info..please help...

Well you still have the Hard SPL, so you should be OK. But I don't know if the 1.14 IPL + 3.10 Hard SPL combination is valid for an Elf... was it working before with these two?

Did you read this?? http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...UU_Error_Codes

I think you are referring to ERROR 328 (Invalid Command). This issue can be fixed if you read the above page.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)