[APP] MultiTask Manager

Search This thread

dan 6a

May 20, 2010
Very nice!

there is a spelling mistake Running Settings , you put a typo runnig :)

It would be nice to have a rocket dock kinda feel that bounces out and then autohides, but due to the moving homescreens it would be hard.

Maybe hold down menu could freeze screen from moving, then swipe into left side of screen and the scrolling menu could pop out and then pop back away after menu release, so it could be running all the time but hidden. Great job, I wish I could program apps :)

blink182fka6

Dec 10, 2007
Just wanted to let you know I absolutely love your app. It makes multitasking awesome on my Evo. I especially love that you can activate it by pressing the home button. Great stuff. Definitely keep up the great work

ibebyi

Jul 20, 2010
I'm a bit curious how resource intensive this app is in it of itself... any input? :) does it stay in memory or close every time you close the dock?

hugocbp

Apr 9, 2010
Belo Horizonte
www.orkut.com.br
I really like this app too.

I used it almost every single time I do anything in my Desire.

Is it possible to change que "home" activation, thougt? I mean, the first home press would go to homescreen set up in MM, and the second would open MM?

ajones7279

Nov 6, 2007
Somewhere
www.twitter.com
One thing I noticed is...whenever I use this app, I'll only see 4-5 applications under running...but then when I open Advance Task Killer, I'll see 10+ apps and they aren't services. I rarely use a task killer since Android tends to handle it on it's own, but certain apps like to run in the background, polling data and running my battery down.

bcpk

Feb 11, 2010
I have my MTM set to show 5 running applications, but those 5 are always the ones that Android has already trashed, and I have to increase the visible number to 10 or so to see applications that are actually running. Any chance that the visibility of non-trashed running applications could be prioritized ahead of trashed ones?

agafi

Jun 4, 2010
I'm a bit curious how resource intensive this app is in it of itself... any input? :) does it stay in memory or close every time you close the dock?

It close any time ;-) It don't stay in memory when you close it.

I have my MTM set to show 5 running applications, but those 5 are always the ones that Android has already trashed, and I have to increase the visible number to 10 or so to see applications that are actually running. Any chance that the visibility of non-trashed running applications could be prioritized ahead of trashed ones?

It's right. I'm looking for fix this problem.

Last edited: