By radkor, Senior Member on 16th January 2012, 03:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2014, 02:05 AM |#511  
Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androcraze

You came from Froyo to flash Froyo? Yuk!

I'd root the thing and install Marvel 9 with the "No Delay" patch or Zeus 6.4.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...light=marvel+9
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=27486197

wait, sorry for my typo, i mean v30c ,
thanks for the response i've re-flashed my phone with v30b (ICS) and all work fine now

thanks mate

24th July 2014, 08:16 AM |#512  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Talking Thanks Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalOS

And link for v10a .bin

https://mega.co.nz/#!4ggQiSJB!KzO_T0...v6FS1BH-RmIy18

Only press tnx and tnx radkor

Sent from my LG-F320S using Tapatalk

Have searched through many sites was not able to find the out of box firmware....
was on ICS and wanted to downgrade inorder to flash with new rom.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Vikram26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vikram26 Ad-Free
9th August 2014, 12:39 AM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ayuda no flashea el archivo .fls /// helpe please
error help me
trying to comunicate to ifx modem
time error ocurred
error
9th August 2014, 05:02 PM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 1,901

Donate to Me
More
Try again, maybe try another PC, if you have access to one and you could also simply try the LG Update Tool aka B2C. Just hope it did not interupt during the flashprocess of the bootloaders.

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Free mobile app
9th September 2014, 02:15 PM |#515  

More
Optimus black p970 bricked?
Hi all, this is my first message on this forum. I lurked for a while but i don't find what i need so... here we are.
I have a P970 optimus black and it stop at logo with blinking buttons.
I tried to use Lg Mobile Support Tool and I unbrick the phone twice, but the third time (now) it don't work.
I tried to flash (with SmartFlash tool) V10A, V20S, V30B ICS 4.0.4 but the phone is always stuck at logo (sometimes it do boot-loop).
Any advice?

P.S.:Sorry for my bad english.
9th September 2014, 02:27 PM |#516  
Thanks Meter: 1,629

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxxxxx

Hi all, this is my first message on this forum. I lurked for a while but i don't find what i need so... here we are.
I have a P970 optimus black and it stop at logo with blinking buttons.
I tried to use Lg Mobile Support Tool and I unbrick the phone twice, but the third time (now) it don't work.
I tried to flash (with SmartFlash tool) V10A, V20S, V30B ICS 4.0.4 but the phone is always stuck at logo (sometimes it do boot-loop).
Any advice?

P.S.:Sorry for my bad english.

Sounds like a boot loader issue. If you had a stock ICS phone and tried to install a custom ROM, you probably rooted the device but failed to unlock the boot loader.

ICS versions of the P970 were the only versions with a locked boot loader. Having root and unlocking the boot loader are not the same.

There are tutorials on this formun that detail unlocking the bootloader.
9th September 2014, 02:51 PM |#517  

More
Quote:

Sounds like a boot loader issue. If you had a stock ICS phone and tried to install a custom ROM, you probably rooted the device but failed to unlock the boot loader.

ICS versions of the P970 were the only versions with a locked boot loader. Having root and unlocking the boot loader are not the same.

There are tutorials on this formun that detail unlocking the bootloader.

No, i don't use custom roms...
I buy the phone branded TIM with Froyo, then i try to upgrade to ICS but the LG mobile support tool upgrade the phone only to Gingerbread, branded TIM.
Then the phone goes well for 3 months then it start to bootloop; so i use the function emergency recovery of LG mobile support tool and it upgrade the phone from Gingerbread Branded to ICS NOT branded ()
It works well for some weeks and now it is stuck at logo boot screen.
As i say i try SmartFlashTools with stock roms but it don't work (never used SFT before).
9th September 2014, 09:36 PM |#518  

More
Quote:

No, i don't use custom roms...
I buy the phone branded TIM with Froyo, then i try to upgrade to ICS but the LG mobile support tool upgrade the phone only to Gingerbread, branded TIM.
Then the phone goes well for 3 months then it start to bootloop; so i use the function emergency recovery of LG mobile support tool and it upgrade the phone from Gingerbread Branded to ICS NOT branded ()
It works well for some weeks and now it is stuck at logo boot screen.
As i say i try SmartFlashTools with stock roms but it don't work (never used SFT before).

Well, whether you had ICS before or not, you do now.

That fact that your phone works well for a bit then starts going screwy is puzzling. I'm guessing it's a hardware issue. If you can get to recovery, I'd recommend a full factory reset.

You may want to play with the sdcard; I wonder what happens with a bad SD card? Will it affect booting? Dunno.
10th September 2014, 12:11 PM |#519  

More
Yeah i have already tried to flash ROMS with or without SD card, but it doesn't work...
If the problem is hardware, is LG assistence the only way?

EDIT: using SmartFlashTool i have already installed a patched ROM V20S (this ROM has CWM Recovery).
After the flash i went in CWM recovery and there i choose wipe data/factory reset, then reboot; but it doesnt' work...
Are there other memory to clear/wipe? Is there something else i can do in recovery?
11th September 2014, 03:22 AM |#520  

More
Quote:

Yeah i have already tried to flash ROMS with or without SD card, but it doesn't work...
If the problem is hardware, is LG assistence the only way?

EDIT: using SmartFlashTool i have already installed a patched ROM V20S (this ROM has CWM Recovery).
After the flash i went in CWM recovery and there i choose wipe data/factory reset, then reboot; but it doesnt' work...
Are there other memory to clear/wipe? Is there something else i can do in recovery?

If you installed factory ICS, you'll probably have to unlock the boot loader, even if you step down to an earlier custom ROM.
11th September 2014, 08:04 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 1,901

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If you installed factory ICS, you'll probably have to unlock the boot loader, even if you step down to an earlier custom ROM.

SFT does flash the unlocked bootloader once u flash Froyo or GB so no need and also no way to unlock our bootloader.

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)