Upgrading alcatel one touch t10 to jellybean

Search This thread

komenasa12

Nov 27, 2012
Good day guys,
Im new to this kind of thing so please be easy on me with the terms,
I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade my android version to jellybean?
I've tried the search function but can't find a thread/topic about my tablet

Thanks in advance

Sent from my one touch T10 using xda app-developers app

gogo157

Apr 13, 2011
Ok, but is there some tutorial how to do that?
For starters I can't even install cmw on my tab...I just won't work...can anyone help?

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
For starters I can't even install cmw on my tab...I just won't work...can anyone help?

-first of all download these 2 archives: pascal2 kernel and beta build - v1.2 frome my first post , these are for CM10.
-unpack them with 7zip, inside the Oma_Odys_Loox_JB_CM10_4.1.2_v1.2 are two important folders
-first /rockdev/image inside this one must replace kernel.img with that extracted frome pascal2
-Now with the tablet off run as an administrator the RKAndroidTool now holding down the (-)volume button insert the usb cable and wait to see if windows automatically installs the drivers if not do it manually necessary drivers are in USB Driver
-after the program (RKAndroidTool) recognizes the device click on eraseIDB after this operation is complete check the box loader and click run
-wait about 5 minutes after which the device will start to boot
-first time after flash device automatically enter in CWM recovery for a possible application of fixes ,jost reboot the tab from cwm menu
edit
Jelly Bean 4.1.1 official version, released for pascal 2.
I do not know who's who cloned but actually seems to be the same tab
this rom works pretty well and is perfectly compatible with our tab
http://www.bqreaders.com/pt/transferencias-pascal-2.html
AOSP Jb 4.2.2 http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=1291
use pascal2 Homebrew Kernel or T10 stock

if something goes wrong and you have to Flash the original firmware see attached files

Attachments

• tools.7z
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,016
Last edited:

gogo157

Apr 13, 2011
-first of all download these 2 archives: pascal2 kernel and beta build - v1.2 frome my first post , these are for CM10.
-unpack them with 7zip, inside the Oma_Odys_Loox_JB_CM10_4.1.2_v1.2 are two important folders
-first /rockdev/image inside this one must replace kernel.img with that extracted frome pascal2
-Now with the tablet off run as an administrator the RKAndroidTool now holding down the (-)volume button insert the usb cable and wait to see if windows automatically installs the drivers if not do it manually necessary drivers are in USB Driver
-after the program (RKAndroidTool) recognizes the device click on eraseIDB after this operation is complete check the box loader and click run

if something goes wrong and you have to Flash the original firmware see attached files

wuhuuu, it work's thx man!! :D

ninoid

Aug 4, 2012

Hi all.
I need help!
I followed steps for jelly bean upgrade and my alcatel t10 stucks into clockworkmode recovery.
I have pascal splash screen and tablet goes into cwm recovery.
I cant do nothing.
all i have now is CWM-based ecovery 6.0.1.5
Please help :)

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
Hi all.
I need help!
I followed steps for jelly bean upgrade and my alcatel t10 stucks into clockworkmode recovery.
I have pascal splash screen and tablet goes into cwm recovery.
I cant do nothing.
all i have now is CWM-based ecovery 6.0.1.5
Please help :)

if you see this after normal flash procedure is everything ok. Simply select reboot device in CWM.IF this is not the case then try to redo it all over again more carefully

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
I forgot to backup my stock ROM! PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ONE, SEND IT TO ME :crying:

in my second post has a file attachment "tools.zip" that contains a document with links where you can download the original firmware and the software needed

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

and by the way Oma included alcatelT10 providing support in his jelybean build

"Jelly Bean has landed on Alcatel T10

Kernel is here.

Pls find attached the model fix.

- Oma -"
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37906789&postcount=759

mitch101

Mar 4, 2011
in my second post has a file attachment "tools.zip" that contains a document with links where you can download the original firmware and the software needed

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

and by the way Oma included alcatelT10 providing support in his jelybean build

"Jelly Bean has landed on Alcatel T10

Kernel is here.

Pls find attached the model fix.

- Oma -"
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37906789&postcount=759
Thanks! Now back to my handy stock firmware. Except I hate the keyboard. XD.

maglev0730

Oct 3, 2012
BRICKED

my alcatel t10 tablet got bricked in the process.. help :( it does not power up or even go to recovery. its not recognized by rk android tool. the rk android tool only says "found rkandroid maskrom rock usb. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

maglev0730

Oct 3, 2012
my tablet came to life. but my display screen is somehow not centered. i noticed this when i installed the pascal kernel along with the cwm. what to do :((((((((((

Last edited:

maglev0730

Oct 3, 2012
these is my screen now. after installing the pascal kernel :( help me please

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 588
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 552

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
these is my screen now. after installing the pascal kernel :( help me please

If you want to return to stock image have to use this program ("RKBatchTool.exe") and alcatael T10 update.img that you can download from my second post on the first page or you can use the image modified by me

maglev0730

Oct 3, 2012
If you want to return to stock image have to use this program ("RKBatchTool.exe") and alcatael T10 update.img that you can download from my second post on the first page or you can use the image modified by me

yes i have downloaded the stock rom of the alctel t10 of yours which is fully rooted. i used the rkbatchtool and pressed restore and i have also tried the update button still no luck. or do i have to download this link included in your microsoft word file? im in the philippines and the links says 404 not found. :(

kurtc171

Oct 10, 2007
Hi, I can not get the USB drivers to install, I have alcatel t10, windows 7 x86.
Upon forcing the USB drivers installation, clicking the have disk and pointing to the USB Drivers folder, then selecting the RK29 devices. After that on the device manager, I see the RK29 Devices with yellow exclamation and a status of "The device can not start(error 10)"
Rebooted my laptop but the status is still the same.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Never mind... I got it working

synescu

Jan 22, 2013
Hi, I can not get the USB drivers to install, I have alcatel t10, windows 7 x86.
Upon forcing the USB drivers installation, clicking the have disk and pointing to the USB Drivers folder, then selecting the RK29 devices. After that on the device manager, I see the RK29 Devices with yellow exclamation and a status of "The device can not start(error 10)"
Rebooted my laptop but the status is still the same.

If you have one more try on another computer.I have the same problem on one of my pc
the RKAndroidTool still recognize the device when you connect with (vol --) + (power) buttons?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-first time after flash device automatically enter in CWM recovery for a possible application of fixes ,jost reboot the tab from cwm menu
    edit
    AOSP Jb 4.2.2 http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=1291
    use pascal2 Homebrew Kernel or T10 stock

Cyanogenmod compatible with alcatel one touch t10
    CM7, CM9, CM10, CM10,1 go tho http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012654 and to work on our tablets use Pascal 2 kernel http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?wpfb_dl=529
    Thanks! Now back to my handy stock firmware. Except I hate the keyboard. XD.

indeed very ugly keyboard
    for those interested alcatel T10 stock rom .with some app cleaned and fully rooted
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67rXGNB6IzwbTQ5cXVFZkozRlE/edit?usp=sharing
    Pascal2 rom is good for my T10

edit

I tried Oma's CM10 Most things are good,rom is fast but I can't figure out NAND so I tried official pascal2 JB rom and it's running perfect for T10. thanks for your info. and next I need get tablet root again.

Use UnlockRoot can easy get tablet root again. can download from http://www.unlockroot.com/ (Beware when you install this software may install some other annoying software you don't want. It's not virus but annoying.)
    i have downloaded oma_odys_loox_jb_4.1.1_v1.2.1a

so ill guess will be doing the 4.1.1 one right?

yeah but download the latest one

1. Oma_Odys_Loox_JB_4.1.1_v1.3a and also the kernel JK-JB-Pascal2-oc1104_20121128
    2.extract both of these
    3. copy the kernel (iso) extracted from JK-JB-Pascal2-oc1104_20121128
    4. on the extracted Oma_Odys_Loox_JB_4.1.1_v1.3a click folder rockdev, then image folder and replace the kernel with the kernel from JK-JB-Pascal2-oc1104_20121128
    5. click rkandroid tools folder and click rkandroid tools
    6. make sure it runs as administrator
    7.once rkandroidtools is open attach the cord to pc and tab while pressing the (-) volume, once device is detected click erase idb,then ok
    8. click loader then press run and wait
    9. once fnished, your tab will turn on and go to cwm, remove the cord
    10. apply the fix Oma JB v1.3 Format NAND and Oma_JB_v1.3_Modell_fix_Odys Loox
    11. wait 4-5 mins to go to home screen(mine was 2 min) check storage
    12. if theres a problem at storage apply fix Oma_extSD_to_NAND

hope this helps you

you can flash any kernel as long as there is pascal plus with another firmware..pascal kernel is compatible with our device. i tried another kernel but isnt compatible if you want to experiment which i dont recommend just dont forget to download the tools coz its important if something went wrong with your device.if you want to know the 4.2.2 just watch the vid and compare.