FORUMS

[Q] How do I add pictures to posts

9,960 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,547

By dladz, Senior Member on 10th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As the topic states, how do you add pictures into the body of a post?

It's probably really simple, but all i ever get is a link.

When i say add pictures what i mean is actual pictures not links and not thumbnails of attachments.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dladz Ad-Free
10th June 2012, 05:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 827

More
When you make a post just select the
"more" option.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laie1472 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laie1472 Ad-Free
10th June 2012, 06:01 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool

Donate to Me
More
Cheers, and i would but i can't see an option for more, i am looking, i think i'm either having a brain fart or i'm going blind, i've got additional options but not "more"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dladz Ad-Free
10th June 2012, 06:26 PM |#4  

More
What ver of the xda app are you running?

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
10th June 2012, 06:27 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laie1472

What ver of the xda app are you running?

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

2010, i've just been into options and checked enhanced mode, thought i might have missed something, i was about to try it out.
10th June 2012, 06:27 PM |#6  

More
Here's what you should get when hitting more

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
10th June 2012, 06:29 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Here's what you should get when hitting more

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

I see, i think we've got our wires crossed, i'm not using my phone, i'm using my PC!

I know what you mean by more now, it's on the app.

Do you know how to do it on a PC?

The thumbnail below is all i get, is there a way to do it on PC to get it in the message body?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lockscreen.jpg
Views:	855
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1120135  
10th June 2012, 06:45 PM |#8  

More
Lmao ok yea I thought you meant the app. From the pc when you choose reply or post a comment look for "attachments" its like right next to the little Smiley face. Click on that and it will give you a windows with the options to "choose file" . Then just navigate to were you have the picture you want to upload.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laie1472 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laie1472 Ad-Free
10th June 2012, 06:47 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liverpool

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lmao ok yea I thought you meant the app. From the pc when you choose reply or post a comment look for "attachments" its like right next to the little Smiley face. Click on that and it will give you a windows with the options to "choose file" . Then just navigate to were you have the picture you want to upload.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

That's what i did and all it does is show a thumbnail which links to a pic, which i know how to do but it isn't quite what i ment.

Basically what you did on your phone, which i can do, but on the PC? Which i don't know how to do

Lol, it's a weird one, i can't figure it out.

When i choose to insert an image, it asks for a url, which kind of works but doesn't show the pic til it's clicked on, when i choose attach it allows the attachment but won't put it in the body of the post, it just shows a thumbnail.
10th June 2012, 06:54 PM |#10  

More
I'll log in via pc one sec.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
The Following User Says Thank You to laie1472 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laie1472 Ad-Free
10th June 2012, 06:58 PM |#11  

More
I'm going to post a pic from my laptop

After you choose attach a window will open up. Then you choose the file with the choose file selection. Then it will open a window to your pc pictures. Choose a pic. Then in the same widow choose upload. Then close the window. Then you will be back at your post here's what I think your missing. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and hit the submit on the second window not the submit on the first one. If that makes sense lol. If you chose submit on the first window I don't think it will post the pic however if you choose submit on the second window it will upload the pic.
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laie1472 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laie1472 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)