[Q] Signal Problem?

Search This thread

slhysf

Oct 11, 2011
I am using MS2Green0.3 rom (2.3.4). I have signal problem, signals disappears after some time and then back after long time.

Is there any fix for signals Or do i change Rom?

Vicsa

Apr 19, 2012
If you're having about a wifi signal then you have to set the IP lease time on your router to anything but unlimited. That should solve the problem.

Vicsa

Apr 19, 2012
Currently I'm using this ROM 2nd version on my defy+. It's the latest 2.3.6 though, but you can always downgrade if you don't like it. Make sure you make nandroid backup of your current ROM in case the things go wrong. If you decide to install it, don't freak out because of its battery indicator. It has 10% increments (on MS2GINGER is that 1%).

slhysf

Oct 11, 2011
Currently I'm using this ROM 2nd version on my defy+. It's the latest 2.3.6 though, but you can always downgrade if you don't like it. Make sure you make nandroid backup of your current ROM in case the things go wrong. If you decide to install it, don't freak out because of its battery indicator. It has 10% increments (on MS2GINGER is that 1%).

line from Threat:

Compatible Devices: Motorola Defy Plus (MB526), Motorola Defy (MB525 - Bayer camera module only, devices with green lens is not supported)

I have green lens defy MB525 with Android 2.3.4. Is provided rom will work on it? if not please provide compatible rom. OR good way to upgrade to 2.3.6. Thanks

Vicsa

Apr 19, 2012
Man, thats a nandroid. You can always downgrade to 2.3.4 if you want to. :rolleyes:

Vicsa

Apr 19, 2012
When you make a nandroid backup of a ROM, you make a COMPLETE backup of that ROM. So you don't need any fixed sbf if you want to flash it. This is, as I mentioned before, a nandroid backup.