[Q] Stuck at CM booting Logo After RESET FACTORY SETTING

Search This thread

ebanayo

Mar 12, 2014
Goodevening!

Ma'am/Sir,

Anyone can help me fix my device "S2 I9100"..

It was already Rooted.. And it happned that I feel some hang ups so I've decided to reset factory settings.

Andafter that when I turn on my phone its stucks @ the CM loading Logo.

What happen to my phone?

Can anyone give me some instruction on how to fix this..

Hoping for your support.

Regards,
Efpraim

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Go into recovery and look for mounts and storage. Go into that and format data and cache. Come out of that and go into advanced and wipe cache there too. Reboot.
If that don't work reflash the rom and gapps. If that don't work flash stock with Odin. Standard stuff really. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Reactions: ebanayo

ebanayo

Mar 12, 2014
Go into recovery and look for mounts and storage. Go into that and format data and cache. Come out of that and go into advanced and wipe cache there too. Reboot.
If that don't work reflash the rom and gapps. If that don't work flash stock with Odin. Standard stuff really. :thumbup:

THANK YOU SIR!

now its continuing to boot. but sir there is another problem.

my launcher is gone. and stuck in plane black screen and i can't access my SETTINGS.. T_T

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
THANK YOU SIR!

my launcher is gone. and stuck in plane black screen and i can't access my SETTINGS.. T_T

Reflash rom and gapps mate. If it still does it grab another rom and flash that. Also make sure the gapps you're flashing is for the os you're using :thumbup:

Reactions: ebanayo

ebanayo

Mar 12, 2014
Goodevening!

Sir,

Can I request instruction on how to reflash the rom and gapps?

Im think my phone runng os is jelly bean.

Thanks in advance!

ebanayo

Mar 12, 2014
Goodnews Sir,.. Ive found my eay fixin my phone.. Hehe.

Yes sir,..im running in cynogenmod 10.1.2 nightie..

Its just happend that the rom and gapps is already in my internal memory and get into recovery mode wipe out the date/factory reset and install the rom and gapps.. Reboot.. Hehe thank you very BIG! ^_^

Reactions: andrewwright

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east

Its just happend that the rom and gapps is already in my internal memory and get into recovery mode wipe out the date/factory reset and install the rom and gapps.. Reboot.. Hehe thank you very BIG! ^_^

Glad you sorted it :) if you have any more problems just post on this thread and I'll get back to you:thumbup:

ebanayo

Mar 12, 2014
Sir.., stk was missing in my phone. And add'l other network is not working on my phone. T_T

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Download a rom for you're model of phone and flash that. Make sure the gapps match. Or return to stock with Odin.

ebanayo

Mar 12, 2014
Could you give me some advice what rom should i replace?

Im running gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Thanks!

Appie_nl

Mar 14, 2014
Have a look over here perhaps:
http ://galaxys2root.com/category/galaxy-s2-roms/

If you are very uncertain or very new to placing Roms, checkout the reviews before installing.

Appie_nl

Mar 14, 2014
I'd like the wizzkat rom but I cant find the file.zip >_<

Whizzkat is a little unstable, after booting it hangs.

You can find the zip here for the INTL Samsung Galaxy S2 (Being the GT-I9100): http: //d-h.st/rUc WizzedKAT_v1.2.zip - 370.36 MB
Make sure you have the newest CWM or comparable (6.0.4.5 or higher)

Make sure you know what you are doing;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THANK YOU SIR!

Reflash rom and gapps mate. If it still does it grab another rom and flash that. Also make sure the gapps you're flashing is for the os you're using :thumbup: