Boot Certification Error for TWRP?

Search This thread

nikushx

Mar 19, 2014
I cannot figure out for the life of me why I cannot install TWRP on my rooted 4.4.2 ATT D800 LG G2. I'm gonna ask some pretty dumb questions because I feel like I'm missing something here.

I installed TWRP2 custom recovery onto my rooted D800 ATT G2, via the "dd" method using adb on computer. All of the pushing and loki stuff worked, but when I boot into recovery, I get a "Secure boot error" and "Boot certificiation verify" error, then I reboot the phone again and it turns back on like normal. I really want to flash the volume boost onto my device but I cannot without a custom recovery.

I've done hours and hours of research and I cannot figure this out.

Thanks in advance.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
I cannot figure out for the life of me why I cannot install TWRP on my rooted 4.4.2 ATT D800 LG G2. I'm gonna ask some pretty dumb questions because I feel like I'm missing something here.

I installed TWRP2 custom recovery onto my rooted D800 ATT G2, via the "dd" method using adb on computer. All of the pushing and loki stuff worked, but when I boot into recovery, I get a "Secure boot error" and "Boot certificiation verify" error, then I reboot the phone again and it turns back on like normal. I really want to flash the volume boost onto my device but I cannot without a custom recovery.

Thanks in advance.

have you tried AutoRec

Reactions: Jhall8

thenorm89

Aug 21, 2012

Thanks in advance.

Seems like you need to flash the patched kernel for the system to boot.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Hoplinger

Oct 5, 2014
I have the same problem on my rooted with IoRoot 4.4.2 D802 LG G2 with Stock ROM D80220c-SEA-xx
But I can't install AutoRec: when the install button is pressed, the installer says "app not installed", and the only option is "done".

P.S. I wanted to ask about it in AutoRec thread but I can't post there because I don't have 10 posts yet.

P.P.S I just downloaded it using another computer and it installed fine!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance.

have you tried AutoRec
    Wow, holy crap, that worked like a charm! I have no idea what that did but thank you!

It installs a boot loader that supports recovery plus recovery plus custom kernel which allows custom recovery and boot loader

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app