TWRP 2.7.0.8 Unofficial

Search This thread

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong section.

This is an unofficial build of TWRP RECOVERY built from the latest twrp sources

I just compiled this out and it fixes the new fstab layout starting from tonight's Cyanogenmod build

Credit: Mdmower --> https://github.com/mdmower/twrp/tree/twrp-2.7.0.8

Download: http://d-h.st/kgR

Note: If after installing the recovery, it will not pass the screen TWRP:

Restart and boot normally (system), then with any file manager to delete this "/sdcard/TWRP/.twrps

Sorry, this thread isn't pretty, but whatever :p

Last edited:

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
How did this recovery pan out? What's diff of this one and 2.7. Just wondering

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton

CM is having a new fstab layout for a number of devices. One of these changes include a by-name partition support (instead of say mmcblk0p33 called as "system"). you need this recovery to flash CM from today, and probably all 4.4.2 ROMs soon

That's the major change...other than that: adb fixes (big issue for me while trying to pull kmesg logs for Sense 6 building :fingers-crossed:), LED fixes, dual core support, fix of backup and restoration of encrypted backups

paras33

Feb 27, 2013
Is the mounting to pc issue solved?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

Rayvin56

Oct 29, 2011
Fort Myers
Tried flashing, then tried booting both versions directly from fastboot and neither will completely boot for me. All I get is a flashing TWRP splash.

I did what Jose mentioned in the Pacman Kitkat thread as the fix to this--"Note: If after installing the recovery, it will not pass the screen TWRP
Restart and boot normally (system), then with any file manager to delete this "/sdcard/TWRP/.twrps"

It worked for me, and I had the same flashing TWRP screen issue as you.

Last edited:

jacobas92

Dec 21, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I did what Jose mentioned in the Pacman Kitkat thread as the fix to this--"Note: If after installing the recovery, it will not pass the screen TWRP
Restart and boot normally (system), then with any file manager to delete this "/sdcard/TWRP/.twrps"

Ahh. Thanks bud, I'll get right on that.

Lunatic00

Aug 23, 2012
I just flashed this via fastboot and when I go into recovery, it gets stock on the teamwin logo forever?? md5 checks out?

lemonfugu

Nov 11, 2013
Cleveland
I flashed mine with Flash GUI Image. It worked flawlessly and TWRP is super smooth and stable. I couldn't use fastboot because my phone can't be recognized by my PC. :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong section.

This is an unofficial build of TWRP RECOVERY built from the latest twrp sources

I just compiled this out and it fixes the new fstab layout starting from tonight's Cyanogenmod build

Credit: Mdmower --> https://github.com/mdmower/twrp/tree/twrp-2.7.0.8

Download: http://d-h.st/kgR

Note: If after installing the recovery, it will not pass the screen TWRP:

Restart and boot normally (system), then with any file manager to delete this "/sdcard/TWRP/.twrps

Sorry, this thread isn't pretty, but whatever :p

CM is having a new fstab layout for a number of devices. One of these changes include a by-name partition support (instead of say mmcblk0p33 called as "system"). you need this recovery to flash CM from today, and probably all 4.4.2 ROMs soon

That's the major change...other than that: adb fixes (big issue for me while trying to pull kmesg logs for Sense 6 building :fingers-crossed:), LED fixes, dual core support, fix of backup and restoration of encrypted backups
    Mdmower also compiled his...didn't notice lol :p

feel free to take either one, won't hurt my feelings, as long as it gets the job done

http://mdmower.cmphys.com/download/267/?version=2.7.0.8
    Is the mounting to pc issue solved?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

I haven't tried. I know adb works now though so I can guess that mass storage will too

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    Tried flashing, then tried booting both versions directly from fastboot and neither will completely boot for me. All I get is a flashing TWRP splash.