SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SPH-L720 can send MMS, but but I cannot receive MMS, help

Search This thread

filipppo

Apr 22, 2014
Hi

I have a big problem. I bought SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SPH-L720 from my friend. I'm living in Europe so i unlock the phone. Everything worksHSPA+, calls, texts, outgoing MMS, its ok but Incoming MMS is not!! I can send MMS, but I cannot receive MMS. When someone send mms to me nothing happen. I dont even have a notification about MMS.

I have the correct APN, i checked this with two others cariers and the problem is still the same. I'm on stock sprint rom 4.4.2. It's about security or something?

Last edited:

filipppo

Apr 22, 2014
I was using rom ROM][OFFICIAL][4.3/4.4]ParanoidAndroid and everythink is work, i can send and receive MMS. What can i do? Stock rom has some protection or something, meybe i must uninstall sprint zone? Help guys

JusophSPH

Jun 25, 2017
Mayagüez
Hi

I have a big problem. I bought SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SPH-L720 from my friend. I'm living in Europe so i unlock the phone. Everything worksHSPA+, calls, texts, outgoing MMS, its ok but Incoming MMS is not!! I can send MMS, but I cannot receive MMS. When someone send mms to me nothing happen. I dont even have a notification about MMS.

I have the correct APN, i checked this with two others cariers and the problem is still the same. I'm on stock sprint rom 4.4.2. It's about security or something?

I suggest you check your APN, now most of the ones that work well with every type of communication, either receiving or sending is on APN type just put: default,mms,supl Maybe you have that way, if not, check that option mate, may help you like it did me! :good::cool: