[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

EttyN

Oct 8, 2013
As expected it takes up a significantly more space, but I can confirm that ART is working on the latest build :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

EttyN

Oct 8, 2013
What's about cleaning ART-Cache in Recoverymode ?

That's completely dependent on which recovery you're using. I'm on CWM 6.0.4.7, and that doesn't have an option to clear ART cache. However, seeing as ART fully compiles all apps ahead-of-time, I'm not sure if ART even creates cache files?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jnetode

Mar 19, 2011
Hi. Camera collapsing in today's build. Anyone else?

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Hi. Camera collapsing in today's build. Anyone else?

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

Hi, just got it. I had no space on my storage, so it just crashed. After I freed some space, it would load normally.
It is a problem it would not report properly though.
I have parallel the S4 Camera with photosphere installed. It reported properly so I could figure out the matter.

Morngkilr

May 14, 2012
Well now.. I've been through all the pages a d havent seen a link to download the nightlies lmao ive found one from late december but im looking for a younger one :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

-Grift-

Jan 9, 2011
Singapore
Reactions: flasherruts

Morngkilr

May 14, 2012
Lmao thats probly why cuz im on my phone. Would you mind posting the link for me :) ill save it to my favourites.
Ohh and another thing, i tried yesterday to go from omni 4.4 to cm... But it screwed everything up... From the cm kernel i couldn't even see the backup i had made in the omni kernel, and when i flashed the cm nightly, i got a constant error on boot from cm accounts crashing.. It rendered my phone useless... Weird

Morngkilr

May 14, 2012

amjath

Apr 25, 2011
Chennai
No way!!! This new just made my day :eek::):D

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Now when are we gonna get updates through 'about phone"?? ;)

Or cyandelta?
BTW is the new official nightly is good for daily use

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fTppXto.jpg

Welcome to the unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

The releases will co-inside and the build start time is at 03:01 UTC every night and should be uploaded soon after. If at anytime the builds are not there, then there was a problem building the ROM, and we will have a look at it ASAP.

As for some time now there are no official CyanogenMod 11 i9100/galaxys2 builds available. We decided to release regular (unofficial) nightly builds to the public.
    Besides the build tag these do not differ from official builds and all credit goes to the original maintainers of the i9100.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official i9100 nightly builds are now available.
    Please take all discussions to the new thread
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2634693

If you are on this build and want to migrate to the official nightlies you can do so without any hassle by dirty flashing an official nightly update over your current unofficial version.

The buildbot will stop building future updates of the unofficial version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recovery with metadata support required (e.g. CWM >= 6.0.4.3)

And as always: I take no responsibility whatsoever for raging, screaming, crying, frustration, failing, confusion, dead kittens, etc.

Official i9100 nightly builds are now available.
    Please take all discussions to the new thread
    http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2634693.

If you are on this build and want to migrate to the official nightlies you can do so without any hassle by dirty flashing an official nightly update over your current unofficial version.

The buildbot will stop building future updates of the unofficial version.
    • Daniel Hillenbrand (codeworkx) - for his awesome work on many samsung devices
    • Wayland_ACE - for getting i19100's cm-11.0 development on
    • All i9100 and smdk4412 contributors
    • Steve Kondik (cyanogen) - for starting this great project
    • Google - for an awesome OS

Let me know if i omitted you and i will add you here asap

Visit us in #cyanogenmod or #cyanogenmod-dev (only dev related talk) on freenode

Don't use ModemRIL combo on CyanogenMod. It comes with its own RIL, and it's better it stays that way ;)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk