Zagg Just released OneX Protection

Search This thread

falconeight

Nov 10, 2010
Colorado Springs
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/htc-one-x-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

HTCCONLE.jpg

ZAGG20 will get you 20% off.

Reactions: pwnerman

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Skinomi tech skin have just released too!

http://www.skinomi.com/htconex.html

Thinner, smoother & no orange peel.

Skinomi 25% discount - skinomi25

------

I added it to here, as I didn't want to create another thread just to say another company has released a film screen protector too. (We would have lots of similar threads)

Go ahead guys, take your pick & get discounts from both company's!

.... the choice is yours! :D
------

Edit: ORDERED!

Last edited:
Reactions: cdbwhoop

falconeight

Nov 10, 2010
Colorado Springs

------

I added it to here, as I didn't want to create another thread just to say another company has released a film screen protector too. (We would have lots of similar threads)

------

Skinomi feels exactly the same and isn't released yet. You can only pre-order on amazon for may 5th.

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Skinomi feels exactly the same and isn't released yet. You can only pre-order on amazon for may 5th.

I've been checking skinomi for a week, it used to say not released and input your email for news on release.

... now the site is taking the orders,

-----

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Skinomi.com

ponts

Dec 3, 2010
Ordered from Skinomi. Never heard of them but with free shipping and a 25% discount it's $8.96 to my door vs almost $30 with shipping to Canada from Zagg. While I love the Zagg on my Gnex I'm willing to give Skinomi a try.

Thanks again for the heads up and the discount code!! :D

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
My question here is that,do these skins provide any protection to the camera lens and the bump at the back of HoX?if not,I would rather go after a hard case

falconeight

Nov 10, 2010
Colorado Springs
Ordered from Skinomi. Never heard of them but with free shipping and a 25% discount it's $8.96 to my door vs almost $30 with shipping to Canada from Zagg. While I love the Zagg on my Gnex I'm willing to give Skinomi a try.

Thanks again for the heads up and the discount code!! :D

Skinomi also make a great product and I don't see a difference in zagg or skinomi, other than skinomi comes in a cool looking box.

Wtrt

Apr 21, 2010
Leuven
Hm while zagg skins offer great protection, I do not like them :/

The extra grip and the whole shiny finish you get with the full body protection makes me wonder why people even buy a nicely designed phone. Only to ruin by making it look and feel like an orange. A very shiny and plasticy orange.

I guess the benefit you get is that they will fit perfectly due to the wet application. But for me that is not worth it.

If there would be a perfectly fitting smooth (as in a normal screen protector) i would like to know.

But zagg is not for me. I kind of hate the feeling and look of it with a passion since i tried and removed it with 4-5 different products a few years ago :)

feygor

May 11, 2009
Middlesbrough
My question here is that,do these skins provide any protection to the camera lens and the bump at the back of HoX?if not,I would rather go after a hard case

I've ordered a martin fields protector that includes a lens protector, i'll let you know how it goes once I install it. I've used MF before and was pretty impressed, i'm guessing the lens will be easy to apply, the one x has a much bigger lens than anything i've used before.

Only issue i'm expecting is that there will be a gap either side because of the slight curve design, though I haven't come across a screen protector that fits perfectly and covers the *whole* screen yet...

snowwhite007

Jan 17, 2011
Scotland
Going to order a zagg made my own lens protecter from cheap screen cover off ebay cut it to size an it fits perfect doesnt seem to effect photo quality

Mod or Die

squall_kay

Dec 24, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

------

------

haishh, skinomi didnt ship to malaysia :(

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

How do you know it does have the lens protection?

u can refer the link

Top Liked Posts