Chichitech vs. Anker

Search This thread

n1ghtl1fe

Apr 11, 2009
chicago
Im still rocking stock with moderate use (350-500 texts a day, hour ofweb, hour or two of music, 45 min of games, background sync always on, 4g or wifi always on) My phone lasts me from 7:30am to about 10pm. Its all about how you manage ur apps n phone.

Happy with that for the time being (way better than what i was getting on Evo 4G with an extended battery 2000mAH).

Def will pick up an extended battery just as ive done with all my androids since my G1, but ill let my stock get a little older first

infamousjax

Mar 29, 2010
Atlanta
On my stock battery, the temp would sometimes get up to 45C, and the phone would feel really hot. The average battery life was around 8-10 hours.

After purchasing the chichitech battery, my phone's temp has not gone over 30C and is usually around 25C. Battery life has tripled.

Definitely recommend the chichitech battery!!! I got it on amazon for around $20.

heygrl

Nov 20, 2009
Las Vegassss
Well my final test results are in. the anker 1900 held 1768 mAh of power.

That result was gained after a complete discharge to 3 volts and then trickle charged at 0.1 A .

http://tapatalk.com/mu/62e086b4-e6f2-caf9.
[IMG]http://tapatalk.com/mu/62e086b4-e72f-b0fb.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App[/QUOTE]

So have you tried the stock battery? And the ChiChiTech

claud_face

Apr 27, 2010
Ok I see very split results between these two. So let's say price does not matter.

I'm leaning towards chichitech because slightly better reviews.

I see anker got 1768mah if chichitech got that too id just go with chichitech. I gotta decide by tonight cause I can't take it anymore haha

It's really not about money , just the fact that it'll kill me knowing ones better than the other even by a tiny bit and me having that "worser" one.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

vvilliamm

Jun 15, 2011
well chichitec replied to me within oneday about my battery and said if anythings wrong with it or it dies too fast they will replace it under the 1 year warrenty agreement

sakuul

Sep 17, 2009
So have you tried the stock battery? And the ChiChiTech

I no longer have the stock battery I traded it for an Evo 3d battery(testing now).

If any one wants me to test a battery just send it to me with a return shipping label (if you want it back). It takes about 3 days to fully test each battery.

I will take all requests via PM.

Last edited:

Utking

Jun 30, 2008
Arendal
I am now on 15% with the chichitek battery and I have 1day 22 hours of use, screen on 3,5 hours, 55 minutes with phonecalls, and 4 hours with wifi surfing . Also 20 min gaming and watching one youtube video.

This is running with 1,5ghz overclock. Pretty happy!

Reactions: chesterr

schidddy

Feb 5, 2010
Schaffhausen
anybody from this thread wo wants to send me his second chichitec battery?
i come from switzerland and amazon wont sent batteries to switzerland so we get noway to buy one of these sweeties
im of course willing to pay you 2x of the orginal Price if somebody finds the time to help me out and send me one of those chichitec bats.
Anybody?
would be happy about a PM :)

(PS: i posted this already in another chichitec 1900 on htc express jst for info so no one gets confused)

Last edited:

chesterr

Nov 27, 2010
Galle
anybody from this thread wo wants to send me his second chichitec battery?
i come from switzerland and amazon wont sent batteries to switzerland so we get noway to buy one of these sweeties
im of course willing to pay you 2x of the orginal Price if somebody finds the time to help me out and send me one of those chichitec bats.
Anybody?
would be happy about a PM :)

(PS: i posted this already in another chichitec 1900 on htc express jst for info so no one gets confused)

Did you try this link? http://www.htcexpress.com/htc-battery/43-htc-sensation-battery-1900mah-battery-dock-usb-chgr.html

sakuul

Sep 17, 2009
Tested the EVO 3D stock battery, the results were very surprising. 1513mAh off the stock 1730 Evo 3d batttery.

So the anker is a much better choice than the htc 3vo batttery

d03625d0-d3c2-9343.jpg

62e086b4-d3e4-ba91.jpg

claud_face

Apr 27, 2010
That makes me wonder does our stock one get about 1300? Seeing as anker was 17xx and e3d 15xx

Hopefully you have a chichitec battery coming because I do and hope its at least as good as the anker

sakuul

Sep 17, 2009
That makes me wonder does our stock one get about 1300? Seeing as anker was 17xx and e3d 15xx

Hopefully you have a chichitec battery coming because I do and hope its at least as good as the anker

The chichitec will have to wait till I can pay off the phone.

Also I will be retesting both batteries after a week or so to see how they work after being broken in.

Last edited:

heygrl

Nov 20, 2009
Las Vegassss
I no longer have the stock battery I traded it for an Evo 3d battery(testing now).

If any one wants me to test a battery just send it to me with a return shipping label (if you want it back). It takes about 3 days to fully test each battery.

I will take all requests via PM.

thanks for the heads up
Really surprising to hear that about the HTC Evo battery. Kinda ****ty but explains the huge improvement seen with the Anker if the HTC batteries are really 200mAh less than rated.

Mainspring

Jun 18, 2011
@sakuul,

thanks for posting the info.

you just saved me $30. I was about to put the order in for the evo bat...

guess I'll go with either the anker or chichi.

hopefully we get results back on chichi soon.

someone send the man a chichi for testing!

sakuul

Sep 17, 2009
Also if anyone wants I can connect my smart charger to my netbook an get detailed charging charts

(Edit, nevermind. software for charger only works in xp)

Last edited:

umd

Jul 9, 2010
There isn't any listing that sell one piece Chichitech or Anker that is shipped to Europe on Ebay. Looks like I need to wait.

Philio25

Jun 19, 2007
Sittingbourne
www.philbayfield.com
I received the Anker battery yesterday, charged last night and first use today.

Much better than stock, I used as normal at work plus 30 mins+ on Angry birds on the train this morning (which I don't normally do) and still have
40% charge. Screen on >2 hours so far.

I would have had to have charged the stock battery for sure by now.

Can't go wrong for £7!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA Premium App

crisisinthecity

Nov 8, 2009
Cincinnati
www.ripplejunction.com
@sakuul,

thanks for posting the info.

you just saved me $30. I was about to put the order in for the evo bat...

guess I'll go with either the anker or chichi.

hopefully we get results back on chichi soon.

someone send the man a chichi for testing!

Chichi and Anker are both equally as awesome. My chichi lasts like an hour longer than my anker. But that is totally negligible. I think they are the same battery with different labels. Both awesome.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tested the EVO 3D stock battery, the results were very surprising. 1513mAh off the stock 1730 Evo 3d batttery.

So the anker is a much better choice than the htc 3vo batttery

d03625d0-d3c2-9343.jpg

62e086b4-d3e4-ba91.jpg

Well my final test results are in. the anker 1900 held 1768 mAh of power.

That result was gained after a complete discharge to 3 volts and then trickle charged at 0.1 A .

62e086b4-e6f2-caf9.jpg

62e086b4-e72f-b0fb.jpg

after cycling (charging and discharging) the batteries 15 times the capacity rose to 2008 mAh on the anker 1900 mAh .

However the htc only rose to 1683.

Still don't have a chichitec 1900 to test but when I do I will post the results

62e086b4-1957-c8c7.jpg

62e086b4-1969-beee.jpg

Hey guys I've got both batteries and so far the chichi tech has been giving me significantly more life then the Anker. Both batteries have been treated the same way, popped in, fully charged without the phone off, then used till the phone died and charged back up to full (2x) so far I notice that my chichitech is giving me about 3 hours more than the Anker. Is anyone else getting these findings?

Typical daily use: total of an 1-2 hours game (gun bros, cut the ropes) a ridic amount of texting, light web browsing, and heavy email use.
    This thread can tip sales in favor of one brand :p
    pinch of salt!