Search This thread

aimbdd

Jul 27, 2009
PA/MD
Yeah, based on the past we could see a leak in a couple days to a week. And a release in one to two months.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

asbjörn

Jul 18, 2011
Newark, NJ
This is wonderful! I'm itching to flash something new, but I have enough patience to wait for the good stuff.

Mi nuh tek intimidation...

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Get it back! In January I had switched from the E4GT to iPhone but I just traded back. There are a ton of Craigslisters who will trade their E4GT for your iPhone (if its 4S) and even some who will add cash on their side.

I still have my E4GT, but it's listed for sale all over the internet. I am leaving Sprint, I am tired of their crap data speeds. The E4GT is the best phone I've ever had, but there is no point in having such a data hungry device when you don't have access to usable data.

tokuzumi

Nov 25, 2008
*Subscribed*

This is good news. Looks like Samsung is moving foward, and learning from their update debacles for the original Galaxy S line. Samsung is becoming the #1 android manufacturer, and they are doing what it takes to stay that way. I hope they can keep up this momentum.

xlGmanlx

Jul 21, 2010
www.life360.com
While I think we are all excited for official/leaked ICS, what does that say for the state of AOSP development on this phone? I am hoping this unlocks a lot of areas that spurs some AOSP development because it would be a shame to be locked into Sammy only (although they have updated this phone more than most originally thought no?)

Ophois

Sep 2, 2010
Elizabethtown
While I think we are all excited for official/leaked ICS, what does that say for the state of AOSP development on this phone? I am hoping this unlocks a lot of areas that spurs some AOSP development because it would be a shame to be locked into Sammy only (although they have updated this phone more than most originally thought no?)

We'll see ICS ROMS everywhere once a base is established. ICS All the things, if you will.

globalninja

Mar 4, 2010
I must say I am quite surprised by this.

6cc881a9-431c-6dbb.jpg

Sent from my Epic™ 4G Touch

Last edited:

T.C.P

Apr 19, 2010
Stockton

Gman u should know it doesn't mean anything until we have source :O

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts