FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: How would you rate this ROM?

5 Stars <Awesome>

247 Vote(s)
69.97%
4 Stars <Good>

85 Vote(s)
24.08%
3 Stars <Neutral>

13 Vote(s)
3.68%
2 Stars <Bad>

1 Vote(s)
0.28%
1 Star <Worst>

7 Vote(s)
1.98%

[XPERIA][4.4.2-LIKE] PureXperia Z2 v4.3.5 FOR Xolo Q700/Q700i/Q800/Fly iq446/Allview P5 quad[Performance + Gaming + Battery Life]

929 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,780

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2014, 04:16 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Perfect Rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgos10

Guys I said already, be patient, I'll fix it.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Keep up the good work Bishal...Also there is one funny thing I noticed, below 90% battery charge- while charging Orange, Red and Green Leds get turned on. After battery reaches 90% only Green led remains on.. Please have a look if you can. Also if more ram can be free, it would be icing on the cake

3rd May 2014, 05:24 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i find cameras at widget. and when i click setting in that widget(small icon). the says "no capturing modes availabe". how to use this widget.
3rd May 2014, 07:30 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I cannot pull down the notification toggles regardless I use gravity box or two finger trick

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Also can you add volume unlock?
3rd May 2014, 08:26 AM |#94  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 15

More
another way for getting into the quick settings panel
beside xposed (gravitybox) and two finger method,
there is another way for switching from notification panel to quick settings panel.....

just swipe from right to left in the THREE PARALLEL line immediately after the Operators names.....
3rd May 2014, 10:18 AM |#95  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham

Donate to Me
More
Purexperia z2 video recording/ hd video playback fix after smart social camera addon added
FAQs section Updated

The Following User Says Thank You to bgos10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bgos10 Ad-Free
3rd May 2014, 12:34 PM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
ThisROM is not upto par... Highly customized so it won't give you proper Sony experience. Lots of bugs, images not showing any media apps... Sony with xolo notification bar irritating... Camera quality is not good.

Sent from my XOLO Q700i using Tapatalk 2
3rd May 2014, 01:27 PM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeVerine

ThisROM is not upto par... Highly customized so it won't give you proper Sony experience. Lots of bugs, images not showing any media apps... Sony with xolo notification bar irritating... Camera quality is not good.

Sent from my XOLO Q700i using Tapatalk 2

U are wrong, There are bugs, but they're very minor bugs,
he already provided the fix for camera video shooting bug.
Most of the custom roms have bugs in initial releases, it ll be reported by the members / testers and Devs fixes the bugs, and eventually the rom will be bug free. that's how it work.
even if u don't appreciate his work don't try to insult, bcz he has done a good job,if u try so u call urself a joke.

Images are showing in all media apps I've checked. Im using quick pic and album.

about notification panel, he already mentioned that next update will cover that too, ( read before posting.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autokrator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift autokrator Ad-Free
3rd May 2014, 02:03 PM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 149

Donate to Me
More
This is the only rom for mtk devices which provide full sony xperience... So u r wrng.
Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Soaham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Soaham Ad-Free
3rd May 2014, 03:06 PM |#99  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaham

This is the only rom for mtk devices which provide full sony xperience... So u r wrng.
Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by autokrator

U are wrong, There are bugs, but they're very minor bugs,
he already provided the fix for camera video shooting bug.
Most of the custom roms have bugs in initial releases, it ll be reported by the members / testers and Devs fixes the bugs, and eventually the rom will be bug free. that's how it work.
even if u don't appreciate his work don't try to insult, bcz he has done a good job,if u try so u call urself a joke.

Images are showing in all media apps I've checked. Im using quick pic and album.

about notification panel, he already mentioned that next update will cover that too, ( read before posting.)

Thanks Guys for the support. Heartily appreciated.

3rd May 2014, 03:55 PM |#100  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham

Donate to Me
More
FAQs Updated

3rd May 2014, 06:08 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgos10

Thanks Guys for the support. Heartily appreciated.

you are welcome Bro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)