Very important. please read. x10 source petition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Guerras

Sep 5, 2011
Great potential.

I need to say... the XDA foruns really opened my eyes about how much potential each Android phone encloses.

I've been a Sony Ericsson user for 16 years now, since the first color-screen based cellphones came out... and since then, I've been always on the lookout for ways to unlock the potential of my cellphones, to establish the horizons to my design process. (I'm an interface designer, currentely working on apps for Android and iOS)

Being possible to obtain the source code for the X10 (currentely my phone) or not, I wish to leave here my support and thanks to all the developers and users that keep XDA a reference point for any technology afficionado around, as well as for any cellphone power-user that wishes to always be on top of the game.

Thank you.

ealax

Aug 2, 2010
Karlskrona
I need to say... the XDA foruns really opened my eyes about how much potential each Android phone encloses.

I've been a Sony Ericsson user for 16 years now, since the first color-screen based cellphones came out... and since then, I've been always on the lookout for ways to unlock the potential of my cellphones, to establish the horizons to my design process. (I'm an interface designer, currentely working on apps for Android and iOS)

Being possible to obtain the source code for the X10 (currentely my phone) or not, I wish to leave here my support and thanks to all the developers and users that keep XDA a reference point for any technology afficionado around, as well as for any cellphone power-user that wishes to always be on top of the game.

Thank you.

Me too i just signed

Sent from my GT-P7300 using xda app-developers app

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
Sony has already released all the X10 sources they are going to. FXP has said no cm9 full camera without rewriting a lot of code, like months of work. Anything for ICS and above must be ported from newer phone and wrapped with X10 sources. No developers will put that much time into cm10 or ICS for x10 as it won't run them as fast or smooth as GB.

Submitted to MODs for review.

~Jaramie

from my LT28at, rooted and eating an Ice Cream Sandwich :D

Reactions: brenty108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts