[Q] Touch sensitivity problem

Search This thread

VajeenK

Jan 18, 2012
I have installed gennext rom and it worked perfectly. But recently I experienced some problems in touch sensitivity. For example, if i touch and hold letter 'e' on my keyboard to enter number 3, it will type bunch of letter e's (eeeeee). I factory reset and installed the rom again. And touch was back to normal. But after few days problem came back. Is this a common problem or am I the only one having it? Please help

VajeenK

Jan 18, 2012
[UPDATE] It's weird but this touch problem goes away when I remove the back cover. I don't know how this is happening. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

VajeenK

Jan 18, 2012
Nope, happens every time. Remove the back cover, it works perfectly. Put it back on, problem comes again

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app

loveymangal

Sep 20, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22
May be hardware or software problem.

As much i know when sometimes during charging if voltage is fluctuating or something u get screen problem, but as soon as u remove from charging it gets alright,
For u issue might be with the screen so u can test that by trying other rom if it works on other than problem is in software ( this is a good dignostic method) every mobile have a dignostic ussd umber try that and in that check screen testing so u may confirm via that too..I hope it was helpful

komunistvb

May 3, 2009
Change your swollen battery.
Thats the reason of problem of touch screen.
That was my problem after change battery everithing is normal.
Battery presure the back of phone.