[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
thanks for the new ROM.... gonna to try it later :D

loved the prev version :)
You're welcome. Update to current release is recommended. (if you're using previous Sense Edition release).

Regards.

//

P.S : I should mention this again, DON'T FORGET TO DO A HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING NBH FILE TO YOUR DEVICE. (HOLD OK+VOL DOWN BUTTONS DOWN AND DO A SOFT RESET VIA STYLUS, RELEASE HOLDED BUTTONS WHEN YOU SEE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE ON THE SCREEN. THEN FOLLOW THEM TO PERFORM A HARD RESET).

Good Luck!

knoppix42

Apr 21, 2009
Caracas
RE

txs, litle question.... how can i this enchancement... to leo enchancement look pícs attachment

Pic 1 is a builted enchancement, and i want a pic 2, leo enchancement in all menus ;)

if any want helpme ,,

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 52
  • ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 55

TAEL

txs, litle question.... how can i this enchancement... to leo enchancement look pícs attachment

Pic 1 is a builted enchancement, and i want a pic 2, leo enchancement in all menus ;)

if any want helpme ,,
Menus in picture #2 is not Menu Enhancements. :) It's Manila (or Sense) menu. Menu Enhancements is not compatible with latest WM builds because of it's new style.

Regards.

lah0s

Oct 26, 2009
Perai
www.google.com.my
Sense Hype!!!

After 6 hours of running on this ROM, continuous calls, sms'es, everything so far working as great as the last version.
I've installed Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 as I'm a heavy sms'er, and still working great with this current ROM.
Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

p/s: siggy updated :)

TAEL

After 6 hours of running on this ROM, continuous calls, sms'es, everything so far working as great as the last version.
I've installed Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 as I'm a heavy sms'er, and still working great with this current ROM.
Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

p/s: siggy updated :)

You're welcome mate. Thanks a lot for your hopeful feedback. :D

P.S: Your signature is great! ;)

Regards.

Still no Footprint tab??

It's not compatible with Raphael hardware, so why we should have that when it's unusable? It takes extra memory also.

Zahurtex

Feb 21, 2009
It's not compatible with Raphael hardware, so why we should have that when it's unusable? It takes extra memory also.

All other vga Sense Roms are with the Footprint tab...whether it is working or not. It is a feature of sense and we already have so much memory to play with :p

There is KD Kobes Footprints fix available Here its a bit messy but it works...:)

rbin

Apr 24, 2007
Melbourne
Manila not in right position

Just installed 3.28002 and first observation is that the Sense\Manila 2.5 screen is too low on the screen. there is a aprrox 2mm of the green background showing at the top and the icons are below the taskbar by the same amount.

online83

Sep 11, 2008
Just installed 3.28002 and first observation is that the Sense\Manila 2.5 screen is too low on the screen. there is a aprrox 2mm of the green background showing at the top and the icons are below the taskbar by the same amount.

the same issues here. after softreset everything was ok again....

bloodik

Nov 28, 2008
First of all, thank for you work ... i made a small donation (1X108073BS0375242)

... and secondly some problems with sense version (v3.23420)

- when typing into To: field in SMS message, it correctly offering contacts as i typing, problem is, that not their mobile numbers but email addresses ... and, of course, sms is then not send, because of wrong number (in fact email address). So, if i want to send SMS, i have to switch to Contacts and send SMS from there.

- i don't know why, but after some time from HR (days, not hours) my contacts gets corrupted. Not all contacts, only some of them, random. Instead of phone numbers and email addresses i have only some strange squares (probably unknown characters) in contact details. My contacts are synchronized with MS Exchange via active sync. With standart rom (v2.23420 and older) i don't have this problem.

Any advices ? Thanks.

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Lumos?

Unfortunately I still can't get Lumos to work..
Anybody any idea what's going on there?
I would love to use Lumos on this rom...can't figure out what's going on..
Will try my location today, see if it works now..
Looking good so far, still installing all my contacts etc. but after that it's testing time :D

nettech

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
Thank's TAEL, they just get better and better ...... Hmm.... starting to run out of superlative's :eek:

First impressions ... its a speedy and very responsive rom ....

Last edited:

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
still no my location..

Rom is rocking...
Still no my location however..
Just a thought, I always change the agps settings straight after hard reset.. maybe that's what screws it up..
Is it possible for someone to post the original agps registry so I can revert back to original ROM agps settings?
TAEL..if we can crack this it'll make a lot of frustated people (me included) very happy...
Thanks peeps..let's crack this puzzle... please post orginal AGPS registry settings.. thanks...

pirlone

Jan 16, 2007
i'm testing the rom and must admit that is snapier and speedier than nrgz's...
one prob tho, can't change wallpaper in sense at all... it always stays animated weather...

rgs,
pirlone

TAEL

the same issues here. after softreset everything was ok again....

It's because of Interceptor conflicts. A soft reset will solve that. (waiting for it's developer to improve that).

First of all, thank for you work ... i made a small donation (1X108073BS0375242)

... and secondly some problems with sense version (v3.23420)

- when typing into To: field in SMS message, it correctly offering contacts as i typing, problem is, that not their mobile numbers but email addresses ... and, of course, sms is then not send, because of wrong number (in fact email address). So, if i want to send SMS, i have to switch to Contacts and send SMS from there.

- i don't know why, but after some time from HR (days, not hours) my contacts gets corrupted. Not all contacts, only some of them, random. Instead of phone numbers and email addresses i have only some strange squares (probably unknown characters) in contact details. My contacts are synchronized with MS Exchange via active sync. With standart rom (v2.23420 and older) i don't have this problem.

Any advices ? Thanks.

First of all, thanks a lot for supporting TAEL ROM project. Your donation is appreciated.

1. Click on menu and select "Add Recipient" and select contact's correct number for SMS.
2. I think it's not related to ROM. You should check your settings and also sync settings.

Regards.

Rom is rocking...
Still no my location however..
Just a thought, I always change the agps settings straight after hard reset.. maybe that's what screws it up..
Is it possible for someone to post the original agps registry so I can revert back to original ROM agps settings?
TAEL..if we can crack this it'll make a lot of frustated people (me included) very happy...
Thanks peeps..let's crack this puzzle... please post orginal AGPS registry settings.. thanks...

So I can say again that problem is from your device. At this moment I suggest you use another Radio and Rilphone.

i'm testing the rom and must admit that is snapier and speedier than nrgz's...
one prob tho, can't change wallpaper in sense at all... it always stays animated weather...

rgs,
pirlone

I confirm this and I'm working on it to get it working.

Regards.

///

P.S : Friends, please use latest release so I can support better. I can't support earlier releases. (now v3.23420 Sense is not supported :) )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.