Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2011, 03:55 AM |#901  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Hey Jon and Gunther, theres an issue with the mail app you guys have included. It constantly FC's on me. I thought at first it was from the ROM, but it worked before I flashed the theme in. Its been like this for a bit.

we are aware and it is being fixed mail a p k will also be more theming
look for it shortly
Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to jonathanphx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonathanphx1 Ad-Free

1st August 2011, 11:47 AM |#902  
Quote:

Hey Jon and Gunther, theres an issue with the mail app you guys have included. It constantly FC's on me. I thought at first it was from the ROM, but it worked before I flashed the theme in. Its been like this for a bit.

It's fixed, and will be released shortly. We are just done some other stuff to it while we are at it. wait not we, It's Jon's stuff. LOL I am just a modder, and add to themes.

Jon is the MAN!

Thanx for the beer Mac
1st August 2011, 08:08 PM |#903  
New Mail.apk
Jonathan fixed the Mail.apk and the FC's it was having. So while he was at it, he did some more modding to it.. Blue headers, and more icons themed..

Again if you use the HTC Mail app you will want this one.

http://www.multiupload.com/35RY32FEC3
The Following User Says Thank You to Gunthermic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gunthermic Ad-Free
1st August 2011, 08:11 PM |#904  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

Jonathan fixed the Mail.apk and the FC's it was having. So while he was at it, he did some more modding to it.. Blue headers, and more icons themed..

Again if you use the HTC Mail app you will want this one.

http://www.multiupload.com/35RY32FEC3

Looks good! Soooooooo, you guys want me to post these on my site so that no one has to deal with Megaupload? Downloading now...lol
2nd August 2011, 12:31 AM |#905  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Has there been a fix posted for the Settings notification drop down yet??? I gotta say I am loving all the sexiness of this theme. Great work by all involve. I am hoping the next version puts it all together because I just finished....

Installed 7-28 nightly because I was on 7-25
Installed actual theme
Installed mod patch because I like my 6 bar signal meter
Installed market because mine disappeared
Installed dark mail fix/theme

Whew....

Also.. Is it necessary to reboot after every zip install or can I do them right on top of each other??

PS Any word on the Go Launcher theme??
2nd August 2011, 12:34 AM |#906  
Flag City of Sharks

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch73

Has there been a fix posted for the Settings notification drop down yet??? I gotta say I am loving all the sexiness of this theme. Great work by all involve. I am hoping the next version puts it all together because I just finished....

Installed 7-28 nightly because I was on 7-25
Installed actual theme
Installed mod patch because I like my 6 bar signal meter
Installed market because mine disappeared
Installed dark mail fix/theme

Whew....

Also.. Is it necessary to reboot after every zip install or can I do them right on top of each other??

PS Any word on the Go Launcher theme??

I do em at the same time and GOLauncher should be installed alongside everything else unless Im wrong. The themes working on my end from a fresh flash.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=879 The fix
The Following User Says Thank You to McLabia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift McLabia Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 12:50 AM |#907  

More
Quote:

I do em at the same time and GOLauncher should be installed alongside everything else unless Im wrong. The themes working on my end from a fresh flash.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=879 The fix

Thanks for the fix. I saw that but wasn't sure exactly what it fix. As go GO Launcher can you post a screen of what it looks like?? Do you have to use the default them to get it to show up??
2nd August 2011, 01:02 AM |#908  
Flag City of Sharks

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch73

Thanks for the fix. I saw that but wasn't sure exactly what it fix. As go GO Launcher can you post a screen of what it looks like?? Do you have to use the default them to get it to show up??

Yeah. Until he does an apk, set it to default. Mines modified a bit and using different icons for the app drawer and app bar. I'll post some up in a sec.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.

Edit: Here you go.

And this is what my home screen looks like with the icons and Jons dock and center icon.
2nd August 2011, 01:31 AM |#909  

More
Ahhhhh... okay I get it now. He has theme'd all the Go Launcher menu's. Mine is like that. Looks freakin awesome. Then you pulled the dock and app drawer icon from the OP.

I've been using the Black Glass theme. Since I had that on when I installed I have all his theme'd menus on it.

Thanks for the help man
2nd August 2011, 01:32 AM |#910  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 971

Donate to Me
More
Dont sell yourself short on this one Gun.
2nd August 2011, 05:49 AM |#911  
I just help where I can.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)