886 posts
Thanks Meter: 565

By netham45, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th January 2013, 12:01 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
28th February 2014, 11:21 AM |#511  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi. Thanks for making this jailbreak available for 8.0. Is there any chance to have something for 8.1? I use my Surface tablet a lot when I work remotely and would like to use some programs that work under x86 windows platform.
RT really lacks good software.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmitryy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dmitryy Ad-Free

28th February 2014, 12:55 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitryy

Hi. Thanks for making this jailbreak available for 8.0. Is there any chance to have something for 8.1? I use my Surface tablet a lot when I work remotely and would like to use some programs that work under x86 windows platform.

Thanks.

See that search button up in the top right? Use it next time. 8.1 jailbreak is discussed ridiculously frequently yet people still ask about it....
The Following User Says Thank You to SixSixSevenSeven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SixSixSevenSeven Ad-Free
28th February 2014, 01:19 PM |#513  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSixSevenSeven

See that search button up in the top right? Use it next time. 8.1 jailbreak is discussed ridiculously frequently yet people still ask about it....

Sorry, didn't want to waste anyone's time. Found this thread and decided to ask. Thanks for pointing that out.
28th February 2014, 03:12 PM |#514  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitryy

Thanks.

If I had a dollar for every time 8.1 jailbreak had been brought up...
12th March 2014, 02:20 AM |#515  
Flag Olympia
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
EDIT: Sorry, this wasn't supposed to be posted here...
The Following User Says Thank You to R-T-B For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift R-T-B Ad-Free
10th April 2014, 05:55 PM |#516  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a Surface RT tablet and I want to know if I run this jailbreak will this cause any of my associated services from Microsoft (ex Outlook email, xbox memberships, etc) to be banned?
10th April 2014, 06:12 PM |#517  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Denver

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnapolean1

I have a Surface RT tablet and I want to know if I run this jailbreak will this cause any of my associated services from Microsoft (ex Outlook email, xbox memberships, etc) to be banned?

There haven't been any reports of that happening to anyone.
10th April 2014, 06:13 PM |#518  
Maynard, MA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnapolean1

No, you won't suffer any consequences or side-effects from using the Jailbreak.
The Following User Says Thank You to acrossland For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acrossland Ad-Free
14th April 2014, 02:10 AM |#519  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 89

Donate to Me
More
hope there will be a jailbreak for 8.1 :]
14th April 2014, 09:22 AM |#520  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Denver

Donate to Me
More
I'm locking this due to this no longer being maintained. When the 8.1 jailbreak is released there will be a new thread created.

Edit: Seriously, guys, it's super not cool to PM me about this after not reading the FAQ at all. Also, whoever is following me around on other sites and messaging me about this, please stop. If I don't answer your 'WAAH CHROME DUN WORK' PMs on here I'm surely not answering them on Youtube.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to netham45 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift netham45 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hack, jailbreak, windows, windows rt, winrt
Previous Thread Next Thread