Thanks Meter: 873

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2012, 07:32 PM |#981  
Flag FloriDuh
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinSuk

Hmm, same for me, even out of the back speaker...
I always notice it working after a clean install though, but I turn the touch & lock sounds off shortly after..
Not sure why...

Same for me as noted in post 968 above.
8th August 2012, 11:50 PM |#982  
Flag FloriDuh
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Sure is quiet around here. Hope Winsuk gets his new broadband connection soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cHarley04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cHarley04 Ad-Free
9th August 2012, 12:32 PM |#983  
Flag Tronoh
Thanks Meter: 5

More
with mujeni has stopped working for this rom, I hope winsuk will continue working for aria and maybe with some helps from other developers (such as drumist and others) this rom will reach the stable version. IMO since this rom is working great, why not finish it? Anyway, I could not thanked enough to winsuk mujeni and other developers for working on this rom
9th August 2012, 01:22 PM |#984  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokodoe

with mujeni has stopped working for this rom, I hope winsuk will continue working for aria and maybe with some helps from other developers (such as drumist and others) this rom will reach the stable version. IMO since this rom is working great, why not finish it? Anyway, I could not thanked enough to winsuk mujeni and other developers for working on this rom

agreed i think CM10 isn't interesting because it just a littlebit different between these 2 versions.
9th August 2012, 06:50 PM |#985  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eye

agreed i think CM10 isn't interesting because it just a littlebit different between these 2 versions.

Not true, CM10 is about twice as smooth as CM9 when stable. It terms of sheer performance, it could really bring a whole new life to our Aria's if we got a decent build of it.
9th August 2012, 07:57 PM |#986  
Flag Tronoh
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilive12

Not true, CM10 is about twice as smooth as CM9 when stable. It terms of sheer performance, it could really bring a whole new life to our Aria's if we got a decent build of it.

but one of our best developers (mujeni) opted to leave aria and this will leave every thing to winsuk. It's gonna be so much work for him then. But if he's ready to work on CM10 without the helps of mujeni, then I will give my utmost support to him. Long Live Aria!
10th August 2012, 03:40 AM |#987  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873

Donate to Me
More
Alright I have internet now, but I'm gonna take a day or so to update myself on all the changes from CM (and compile a new build with them)
So far it looks like they already fixed some problems I was having
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WinSuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WinSuk Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 04:07 AM |#988  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
My brother likes my Aria so much that he wants to get one himself(He likes small phones too). I encouraged him to get the Desire C since it's more powerful and updated, but he wouldn't have any of it. He didn't care for power as long as the phone could do regular things. He also didn't care for the way the Desire C looked, and liked the Aria's sleek design better.

Looks like the Aria still has some charm
10th August 2012, 07:13 AM |#989  
Flag Gilroy
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinSuk

Alright I have internet now, but I'm gonna take a day or so to update myself on all the changes from CM (and compile a new build with them)
So far it looks like they already fixed some problems I was having

Oh thank God! Does this mean you'll also open up a CM10 thread? Glad to have you back!
The Following User Says Thank You to supetawesomedude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift supetawesomedude Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 09:10 AM |#990  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 139

More
No pressure Winsuk but your the last and best thing the aria has going for it on xda. Your exit will likely hasten the end for this device. I hope you stick it out a while longer

Sent from my Liberty using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoCalHTCFuze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoCalHTCFuze Ad-Free
10th August 2012, 03:37 PM |#991  
Thanks Meter: 21,670

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aster190

My brother likes my Aria so much that he wants to get one himself(He likes small phones too). I encouraged him to get the Desire C since it's more powerful and updated, but he wouldn't have any of it. He didn't care for power as long as the phone could do regular things. He also didn't care for the way the Desire C looked, and liked the Aria's sleek design better.

Looks like the Aria still has some charm

After ten days working in desire c I want to say its s*i* in comparation with "high-end" aria, desire c have no compas, have no button lights, have no camera auto fokus...etc, only have full working ics sense rom but speed is not much diferent than aria!!! I not sold my aria so I think I will sel desire c instead of aria and will back to aria again (maybe )... aria is the best small phone with everything needed in an small phone.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, ice cream sandwich, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)