Elegance u8 watch

Search This thread

Blandroid

Jan 25, 2014
London
always nice to put a smile on someone's face even if it is for the wrong reason

answer to what is yes, availability of a sdk?
if there was one, they would make it available, i'd think, it would prolong the life of such a watch

but this price point and the fact only knockoffs are sold now, i don't think they care for this watch at all
No, I meant 'yes' people really are buying a watch for next to nothing then expecting there to be development around it.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
not a native speaker, didn't get the pie in the sky thing :)

but yeah it's funny, buying these watches and then ask "can it run android wear"

you get what you pay for...

Bole032

Feb 14, 2016
Lol I never asked if it could run android wear and I would never expect it to.
I just wanted to see if there is a way that I could develop some apps for this watch (my goal was to make it read .txt files)
The chinese dudes that made this watch had to develop their apps somehow.... Assembly language perhaps?

D

Deleted member 7447728

Lol I never asked if it could run android wear and I would never expect it to.
I just wanted to see if there is a way that I could develop some apps for this watch (my goal was to make it read .txt files)
The chinese dudes that made this watch had to develop their apps somehow.... Assembly language perhaps?

The apps are written in C

efordprefect

Sep 27, 2016
you can check the data of connected device and do some operation

Just did the upgrade and got the same message. Cant get out of it!
I get the Welcome message and the Goodbye message when I turn it off.
Can anyone help? or does this watch go in the bin...? :mad:

ok so i followed the english instructions and got the little green circle to pop up, i then turn on the watch and am greeted with a message
"you can check the data of connected device and do some operation on it such as dial a call send or reply a message listen to music query a phone book receive a notification capture and so on."

the problem is i can not exit this i have tapped all buttons and have restarted it with no luck any ideas? and also those who have successfully upgraded their firmware are you able to go into the inbox/ launch the camera finally?

molitar

Mar 10, 2009
Google Pixel Fold
Help! I can't get this watch rom backuped up. When I try to use FlashTool I get error.

[BROM] Can not pass bootrom start command! Possibly target power up too early.

Any suggestions? I'm starting to regret winning this watch at Nissan.

mattwhite7102

Dec 16, 2014
United Kingdom
LG G5
Meizu Pro 6 Plus
could not pass Bootrom command

Help! I can't get this watch rom backuped up. When I try to use FlashTool I get error.

[BROM] Can not pass bootrom start command! Possibly target power up too early.

Any suggestions? I'm starting to regret winning this watch at Nissan.

all it means is that your smartwatch turned on before it could start flashing the firmware, you have to press download and then connect the smartwatch via USB after you clicked download on the flashtool

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

help me someone ASAP,

i have hard bricked my smartwatch and all im getting in device manager is unknown USB device (device descriptor failed) help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got the U8 for 2 days and loving it over my previous Sony smartwatch ver 1.

For those of you who need to see full message from Whatsapp, gmail, email, sms, etc. Uninstall the BTNotification.apk or whatever notification apk that was ask to installed by the seller.

Go to Play Store and search for Mediatek Smartdevice, install it and pair your phone to your U8 again. Now notification pushed to your U8 should have full message appear instead of telling you how many messages you have.

Best thing is Google Now notification is also being pushed to my U8 now, e.g. weather, time to work, time to home, etc.
    How may I recognize if my U8 is a clone?

20140825150231327.jpg
    Got my watch today...

Language selection is limited to chinese/english, no other options.

Build version of the firmware: M28_KHR.CN1.V007

Will add more info when i know more!
    (any questions are welcome)...

I've got the same watch few days ago too,
    The initial version of firmware is M28_KHR.CN1.V008
    And then, I ask the 2 different versions of firmware from the vendor to see if any new feature or improvement,
    The only difference I've found so far is the backlight timeout value can be changed,
    Are you interested to take a look?
    thanks @alexcc59 for those files!

will have a look, being able to set the screen timeout it the first of many changes this watch needs :)

did you also get a newer version of BTNotifier?
    i have v1.3.21 right now

edit: there's two versions of the firmware? one chinese and one english? or what is the difference?

and how do i get this thing to go into flash mode? :)

Yes, I already got that APK too.
    As I tried,
    The M28_KHR.FN2.V002 firmware support English, French...ETC, total 13 languages, build date: 2014/4/2,
    And the M28_KHR_CN1_V011 firmware only support English & Simplify Chinese, build date: 2014/4/9,
    But I don't exactly know what's the difference except language support.
    I figured out the flashing procedure by myself,
    If you want to try, you can follow the steps below~:D

1. Install driver.
    2. Switch on and connect the watch with standard micro-USB cable.
    3. Run the "Flash_tool.exe" as administrator.
    4. Loacate the 2 files then press the "Download" button as the attached picture.
    5. Swith off the watch then it will start to flash automatically.
    6. Do not interrupt the process until it finished.