Easy Solution for Mozart's LCD touch freeze problem

Search This thread

bloodlust1158

Apr 12, 2011
error [226] : flash write

FLASH write error happened. please check your PDA Phone

**************************************************************************************************************************

OK read on !
First off lets make things clear here ....these below ARE NOT THE REASON OF MALFUNCTIONING NOR SOLUTION
1 - don't open up and replace your lcd digitiser .. it's not hardware issue..trust me i've been there !
2 - some say it's becuz of cheap lcd protector (?)...NO
3 - using the registry editing technique and changing the PRIORITYWHATEVER! registry node from 100 to 220
this was pure nonsense...doesn't work ...don't waste your time (though some report of success .. i don't know)
4 - factory reset ... NO .. don't lose your contacts for nothing
5 - reflashing Another Custom rom ..NO !
6 - Ok just the ones above ;)

Now what to do then
two options and i suggest the second one..
1 - install the Deuch t-mobile official rom that updates your phone's touch driver from v63 to v69. so that worked actually ...at least for a period of joyful time ! but after 5-6 months again..The phone went zombie on me...so obviously those deutch people's ROM isn't good for a long-term relationship...
(if you wanna go that route ... Check out This Thread )

2 - some carzy idea came up on me to install this rom that ONLY installs the 63 touch driver AGAIN on my device..i was shocked to see that you can actually downgrade the touch driver that easily (from v69 down to v63) ... and it worked like a charm...

Here's The steps to install it
1 - Download The Attachment below (touch driver)
2 - Download Windows Mobile Device Center From Google And install it on your PC
3 - Download Advance mozart RUU File From Here
4 - Put This RUU.exe inside a folder beside the Touch Driver File You Downloaded earlier
5 - Rename The touch driver file to mozaimg.nbh
6 - take a backup of all the file on the phone that is important to you because all the data gets wiped out after installing the touch driver...
7 - turn off the device .. then hold the volume down button and turn it on .. you should see a weird RGB screen with some text on it ... Lookup the version of the touch driver (if you want !) ... Now down below it says SERIAL
if you connect it with the usb cable to pc and you've already installed windows mobile device center it should change to USB...
8- NOW you're ready to install the touch driver ... click on mozartRUU.exe file and click next all the way..wait for it to finish

Miatovic

Apr 28, 2013
Help please

error [226] : flash write

FLASH write error happened. please check your PDA Phone

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hi developers,

same error, After following your tutorial, I found myself with error 226

I did several searches and I've read several tutorials

so, someone solved this problem ??

Miatovic

Apr 28, 2013
Hi developers,

same error, After following ur tutorial, I found myself with error 226

so, someone solved this problem please ???!!!

vista_66

Feb 6, 2008
Hi developers,

Miatovic
I think it's a little late ... but did you try to downgrade the touch driver on the stock windows phone Rom or a Custom Rom ?
I think on non-Jailbroken phones the bootloader is locked so you can't make changes to the phone's software on the lower levels...
so i suggest you try to HSPL the phone then install some custom Rom (like Deepshining)
I've Updated The original Post

johnnny86

Apr 30, 2013
100% working

Thanks mate, this totally solved my touch screen problem!!!
I first flashed the dynamics Rom and then I used your guide tu update the driver and now my Mozart is very smooth.
Thanks a lot!!

johnnny86

Apr 30, 2013
Hi developers,

You need to downgrade your bootloader to a previous version (1-3) and next to install RSPL-HSPL-Custom ROM

mco67

Jan 24, 2014
Thx guys

Thx for you help to save my old HTC mozart !!
This tuto works great !!!

Downgrade my spl to old spl via Goldcard method (easy to do with the right cable).
Install HSPL
Install a custom rom (Deepshining seems great)
And downgrade the touch driver

Now my Mozart is alive (again).

Mathieu:laugh:

talhadar95

Jul 1, 2013
If someone in Pakistan have dead Mozart 7 I want to buy this my cell is all OK but there is a conecter that conects touch strip to board that is broke iwant this thing if some one please tell..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK First lets make things clear here ....these are some myths about the malfunctioning of LCD ...

1 - don't open up and replace your lcd digitiser .. it's not hardware issue..trust me i've been there !
    2 - some say it's becuz of cheap lcd protector (?)...NO
    3 - using the registry editing technique and changing the PRIORITY registry node from 100 to 220
    this was pure nonsense...doesn't work ...don't waste your time (though some report of success .. i don't know)
    4 - factory reset ... NO .. don't lose your contacts for nothing
    5 - reflashing Another Custom rom ..NO !

Now what to do then ?
    two options and I recommend the 2nd one..
    1 - install the Deuch t-mobile official rom that updates your phone's touch driver from v63 to v69. so that worked actually ...at least for a period of joyful time ! but after 5-6 months again..The phone went zombie on me...so obviously those deutch people's ROM isn't good for a long-term relationship...
    (if you wanna go that route ... Check out This Thread )

2 -You could install this rom that actually reinstalls (or downgrades )the Version 63 touch driver on your device. ... and it works like a charm...

Here's The steps to install it
    1 - Download The Attachment below (touch driver)
    2 - Download Windows Mobile Device Center From Google And install it on your PC
    3 - Download Advance mozart RUU File From Here
    4 - Put This RUU.exe inside a folder beside the Touch Driver File You Downloaded earlier
    5 - Rename The touch driver file to mozaimg.nbh
    6 - take a backup of all the file on the phone that is important to you because all the data gets wiped out after installing the touch driver...
    7 - turn off the device .. then hold the volume down button and turn it on .. you should see a weird RGB screen with some text on it ... Lookup the version of the touch driver (if you want !) ... Now down below it says SERIAL
    if you connect it with the usb cable to pc and you've already installed windows mobile device center it should change to USB...
    8- NOW you're ready to install the touch driver ... click on mozartRUU.exe file and click next all the way..wait for it to finish

Update - 10/25/2013
    Something I clearly forgot to mention here is that My device was already on a Custom rom when I Downgraded the touch driver...
    So as some users Noted ( Thanks to debelimark) ... I think you have to first flash some custom rom into you phone then downgrade the Touch driver...
    Hopefully you wont get into any errors when installing the driver
    thanks for your sharing but i dont understand your these words

((((but i give you the caution...although it's just a touch driver rom (?) for like 1 MB but it resets whatever rom you have in your phone..I think that's worth it ..isn't it ?)))))

what you mean by that? do you mean the rom will become like a stock rom? plz explain it

Well it's a lil tough to explain..but I what i meant was
    A) the Touch driver is not actually a rom but the mobile device treats it as if it's a rom And you have to instal it just like a rom
    B)When You Do instal The touch Driver Your device Goes back to The factory default state of whatever rom was installed before the touch driver..
    So make sure to get a backup of your data if they're important to you.. i hope you get it fixed asap !
    Tnx for solution ... It work.
    The correct way is -> RSPL -> HSPL -> Custom ROM / for example nhathoa's ver. 11.1 multilanguage ROM -> Flash custom driver ( downgrade the driver ) using solution from first post. He he ... the Mozart can write some music again ...